The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Portsmouth/Southampton mini-meet

mawby

Originally posted by millhouse999

it would be better in june or august as july is very packed

I think a local meet is a very good idea a should be done regular every 4 to 6 weeks

June was voted out quite early, and August seemed such a long time away. If all goes well with this meet then there's nothing stopping me/us organising another one late August or early September. I'd be up for a regular local meet. It'll be good to put some faces to names and have a butchers at some other Supra's. :D

People hopefully attending...

Me

Jive

Sean doyle

Mark Ayling

Scooter

JohnK

dunk657

RICHARDA

millhouse999

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen a lot of supras lately in the eastleigh and southampton area

but none of them came to box hill or bracknall

i think theirs a box hill meet very soon saturday or a week saturday

maybe a few of us should convoy up there

last time it was very good loads of supras my first meet

here are my photos if you havent seen them

http://community.webshots.com/user/millhouse999

Hey Milhouse, where bouts in Soton are you?

Nice pics on your link there as well :)

Right I soooo have to get my car sorted out before I attend any mini meet and as for Bracknel or Boxhil :eek:

Trouble is there's so much to do and so little time :mad:

im in fair oak

what about you

if box hill is still on its this saturday you better get your car sorted quick

I might be up for that if you boys wanna mini-convoy up there

im in fair oak

what about you

if box hill is still on its this saturday you better get your car sorted quick

Totton so not far away :)

If Boxhill is this Saturday then unfortunately I will not be attending, have a wedding reception to goto and as my mate lives in Finland I'd better attend.

Ah well, gives me some more time to sort me car out :D

Originally posted by Jive

Totton so not far away :)

If Boxhill is this Saturday then unfortunately I will not be attending, have a wedding reception to goto and as my mate lives in Finland I'd better attend.

Ah well, gives me some more time to sort me car out :D

There must be something in the water, my mates getting married in a couple of weeks and it's his stag do this weekend, so I can't go either. :mad: But then it is a three day stag do, so that should prove interesting! :burp:

Originally posted by mawby

There must be something in the water, my mates getting married in a couple of weeks and it's his stag do this weekend, so I can't go either. :mad: But then it is a three day stag do, so that should prove interesting! :burp:

Heh...well so far this year I should have been to one but I was at the FA Cup Final in Cardiff.....durrr who organises it on that day? :stupid:

I've been to my bosses reception a couple of Saturdays ago, have my mates this weekend and have another mate in July.

All I need now is a funeral (which after Saturday is looking likely) and I'll be that bloody film!!!! :baa:

:D

whos coming to box hill on saturday

we could meet at rownhams services east bound to go up the m3

Damn, first chance to be in a convoy and I'm not gonna be able to make it! :(

People hopefully attending...

Mawby

Jive

Sean doyle

Mark Ayling

Scooter

JohnK

dunk657

RICHARDA

millhouse999

p00t

Just added p00t in after he texted me last night, he hasn't got net access where he is at the moment :conf: but I'll keep him upto date with the situation. :)

Good news people,

Dont know if you wre aware but went through this whole saga of my wheels and damaging my veilside kit !!

Well he sent those wheels down as requested, gonna sell the old wheels and tyres to a MR2 or something, then buy the right set ie 265 on rear 235 on front !!

But for the minute have the 245's all round, I didnt realise how much of a difference it would make car feels so solid now

Anyway am telling you all this so it will now be ship-shape for the meet, as the veilside has been repaired too !!

Looking forward to it shammone !!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's only 10 days away now so I thought I'd best remind people. Hopefully the weather wont change in that time as it's gorgeously sunny down here at the moment. :)

Mawby

Jive

Sean doyle

Mark Ayling

Scooter

JohnK

dunk657

RICHARDA

millhouse999

p00t

Anyone else out there wanna join us? Come on, it'll be fun! :D

I live about 5~10 minutes drive away from the pub, so I'll aim to get there for opening (which I believe is 10am on Sundays, but I'll check) and I'll keep a watch out for any of you guys driving past. I suppose it's just turn up when you want to, but if it is hot and sunny then the areas going to get very busy around mid-day, so I'd recommend people getting there before 11am so we all get a parking space in the pub car park. Once there we can decide what to do next.

If anyone needs directions then please refer to an earlier post I did which included links to some detailed maps of how to get there from the motorway.

I need an incentive to get my (probable) hung over body out of bed and to this meet so here goes.

Just been talking with JohnK on MSN and we're thinking about going to the meet in convoy and was wondering if anyone else from the Soton area would care to join?

Thinking about meeting at the Sainsburys car park at Hedgend (Junction 7 - M27).

Aiming to get down there for about 11am so meet in car park (behind the petrol station) at about 10am? :conf:

Does this sound ok or is that gonna be waaaay too early?