The mkiv Supra Owners Club

full pollybush kits

supra joe

• 2 weeks later...

My arms were seized and a pain to get off.  Removing the old bushes was easy in comparison.   I fitted poly bushes, bc coilovers and upgraded anti roll bars,  then had it all set up at Centre Gravity.  Car drove lovely, no harshness or complaints. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Big Mark said:

My arms were seized and a pain to get off.  Removing the old bushes was easy in comparison.   I fitted poly bushes, bc coilovers and upgraded anti roll bars,  then had it all set up at Centre Gravity.  Car drove lovely, no harshness or complaints. 

Awesome, good to know. Yeah, I've done my fair share of removing old bushes for poly in the past so no drama getting it done. I'm not going to lie when I say it's a shit job, but it's gotta be done. 👍

I had my arms refurbed as well more than 10 years ago and used R2 bushings. Back then those were the ones to go according to the US boys. In addition to that, many of the other kits available these days weren‘t available back then.

According to my personal opinion I find those bushings quite harsh to be honest.

Do you guys reckon I could improve the ride quality in terms of comfort if I were to replace those R2 bushings with „softer“ ones? If softer ones are available…