The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yakushi Show, Whittlebury Park, 1st-3rd September 2023 Mkivsupra.net Club Stand *30 years of the MKIV Supra!*

letmeshowyou

On 5/2/2023 at 7:36 PM, Suprakeith said:

Myself and mate Richard will be coming to this just waiting to see him and will be purchasing tickets middle of May, 1st time camping with this club for myself

Still planning on coming matey?

On 5/29/2023 at 4:15 PM, Lee S said:

Hi Adi

please can you add to arrendance list 

Faith Meaney & Paul Froggatt 

many thanks 

Lee 

Are you able to make it this year Lee? It would be great to see you, it's been ages!

9 hours ago, letmeshowyou said:

Myself and mate Richard will be coming to this just waiting to see him and will be purchasing tickets middle of May, 1st time camping with this club for myself

Still planning on coming matey?

Oh yes still very much want to come to this, just had some extra expenses last few weeks with cat and daily breaking down lol

• 2 weeks later...

any update on this matey?

On 6/1/2023 at 1:37 PM, nemo_arta said:

Wine club activated. Will speak with the mrs and check I can come… 

What did she say?

On 6/2/2023 at 3:01 PM, Pete said:

Booked, paid, me and Vicki

Are you defo both coming? I need to check the details from Steve for you guys

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 9:53 PM, letmeshowyou said:

any update on this matey?

When is the deadline to buy tickets? as spoke to Richard and he still 100% wants to come along with me, just want to let him know deadline so can buy two tickets

7 hours ago, letmeshowyou said:

no specific deadline at the mo but car tickets are limited, so car tickets will be available until the last one is sold. 7 or 8 to go from memory.

Sooner would be helpful though as it makes my life easier 🙂

Ok understand, i will kick his bum and get our tickets purchased as we both will be coming in my car