The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yakushi Show Convoy Saturday 3rd September 2022

Branners

Will you be joining the covoy for Yakushi show on the Saturday?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be joining the convoy?

• YES, I want to join the convoy
    • no, I wont be in the convoy

As the Yakushi show is one of the massive ones for this year I am organising a convoy in to the show on the Saturday. Those that remember the old JAE events will know we used to do this a lot and had a great turn out.

We will meet Saturday 3rd September at the NORTHBOUND services at the J15a of the M1 at Northampton.

Meet there for 9am for a 9.30am departure, arriving at the show for 10am. You can get to the NORHTBOUND services from the southbound by following signs for A43, going under the motorway and then up in to the northbound services.

location map here https://goo.gl/maps/KX8SaaMmxsXdWaTU6

When we arrive at the show we will be parked in a separate area to the club stand as they cannot have that many cars moving round the site, but we should all be parked together.

We need to give Yaky show an idea on numbers that will arrive, so if you plan on joining me at the services on the Saturday please complete the poll and also reply below. I will be in the RSP supra as Ellis has the Goblin at the moment!

thanks
Branners

Just to add, you will need to have bought a day ticket or a full weekend ticket in order to get in with the convoy. Make sure to buy your tickets before you go!

And if you can share this on Facebook etc as it would be great to get as many along as possible.

thanks

5 minutes ago, Branners said:

Just to add, you will need to have bought a day ticket or a full weekend ticket in order to get in with the convoy. Make sure to buy your tickets before you go!

And if you can share this on Facebook etc as it would be great to get as many along as possible.

thanks

To purchase your weekend or Saturday day only tickets please follow this link 🙂

https://www.mkivsupra.net/store/category/2-yakushi-show/

6 hours ago, Supra_ish said:

Can some friends get a spot on the stand for Saturday. They got a civic, gto and lexus LS ? 

To get any place on the club stand you will need to buy full weekend camping and display tickets, as plot space at the show is allocated on that basis by the show organisers. You can of course buy a full weekend ticket and only use it for the Saturday, and that way I will be able to allocate you space 🙂

Otherwise Saturday display tickets will be parked in the show and shine down next to the lake.

FYI it's the last day of reduced price tickets today folks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Burna said:

To get any place on the club stand you will need to buy full weekend camping and display tickets, as plot space at the show is allocated on that basis by the show organisers. You can of course buy a full weekend ticket and only use it for the Saturday, and that way I will be able to allocate you space 🙂

Otherwise Saturday display tickets will be parked in the show and shine down next to the lake.

FYI it's the last day of reduced price tickets today folks.

That makes sense as logistically it would be disruptive with people leaving midway / end of Saturday

Looking forward to it!

• Like 1