The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Steve's UK spec Supra - AUCTION

ARPUS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it's a tough time to be selling at the moment, more than likely people will be using some form of credit to fund purchases and are probably being put off by all the talk of the interest rate rise from the Bank of England.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tyson said:

I think it's a tough time to be selling at the moment, more than likely people will be using some form of credit to fund purchases and are probably being put off by all the talk of the interest rate rise from the Bank of England.

I'm sure you're right Mike.

Steve

7 hours ago, Tyson said:

Anyone with cash in the bank should be moving it into solid investments from property, to cars, to metals to plant equipment. There is no point having cash sitting there gaining 0.15% interest in these inflationary times. So anyone with £50k cash at hand could do a lot worse than buy a Supra.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks tayr.

It's a fantastic car, but I needed to sell it, so I could have the extension built.

The buyer lives near me, so I could visit him to see the car from time to time.

Do I regret selling it? ..........YES 

Would I consider buying it back for a third time? ......... Erm .......NO ......LOL

Regards,

Steve

Edited by ARPUS (see edit history)

On 9/16/2022 at 3:58 PM, ARPUS said:

SOLD to a private buyer and a Mk4 club member, for an undisclosed amount.

Regards, Steve

Congratulations on the sale, but pity you can't share the price it sold for. That would have been really helpful for anyone who's looking to sell.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.