The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nic is the MAN!!!

Scooby

Just thought I would put a little summit on here to say a big thank you to Nic for helping me out with my DVD player!

He does a fantastic job of helping us Uk based mortals to get our Supra's looking and sounding the way they should, in fact I would recomend that some so called tuning companys contact him for a few ideas on customer service!

Thanks for all you help Nic.

P.S. Watch this space for Pic of a Kenwood double din DVD player fitted.

Actually it should be me thanking Scooby for his patience, as we had a slight hiccup with the region free DVD player, I sold him, not being region free :eek:

Anyway we sorted out the problem in the end and I now know a lot more about DVD players from the experience, so all future DVD players will definitely be region free :ok:

Cheers Brad, good doing business with you :thumbs:

He does a fantastic job of helping us Uk based mortals to get our Supra's looking and sounding the way they should, in fact I would recomend that some so called tuning companys contact him for a few ideas on customer service!

I second that.

Paul

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.