The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Old Ferrari's

Dnk

12 hours ago, wile e coyote said:

was told to b able to afford a Ferrari you need to be able to buy it twice due to the running costs

which was you thinking

California F1 DCT

Looking through some adverts I think you could be right about the running costs. One I found with sub 50k miles just had ball joints, engine mounts, shocks and rear discs 😮 I read the carbon ceramics were supposed to be good for 100k ?

At £2k per disc perhaps I should have my midlife crisis in something else 🤪

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

13 hours ago, AC93 said:

Once I've bought my next property I'll finally be saving up for a 360. Been my bedroom poster car since I was 10.

Red, manual, hard top 😍

Won't sell my Supra for one tho! 

I'm selling property 🙂 

They will be in an auction next month and hopefully make the reserve and then sum 🤑

• 4 months later...

As stunning as they are the running costs and anything that goes wrong is CRAZY! A friend has a F430 F1 and hes just had his annual service £1500 whilst its in they've said it needs a clip on the suspension which is why warning light came on £450 FOR A CLIP!! Sod running that if it actually breaks.

7 hours ago, wattwatt said:

As stunning as they are the running costs and anything that goes wrong is CRAZY! A friend has a F430 F1 and hes just had his annual service £1500 whilst its in they've said it needs a clip on the suspension which is why warning light came on £450 FOR A CLIP!! Sod running that if it actually breaks.

Tbh I'm sure you could find the clip somewhere else much much cheaper, Garages (whatever brand of car) can be a joke) 

My mates 06 merc ml320 had his wingmirror glass smashed the other day, he asked his mate that works at merc to price its, bare in mind his mate got him a trade discount price, £500 for the glass, £190 for the plastic backing.. absolute jokers, he went on ebay and got the whole set up for under £30 posted lol