The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can't gain access to my account

gpro2

Hi,

I've sent numerous 'contact us' emails but haven't got a response. Although I've used the same logins for years, since the forum has changed look I can't log into my account and i tried every email address I have and did not receive an email to reset my password (can't remember which email i used to be honest).

Can someone help me get into my account 'Gpro'. 

Thanks 

12 hours ago, gpro2 said:

Hi,

I've sent numerous 'contact us' emails but haven't got a response. Although I've used the same logins for years, since the forum has changed look I can't log into my account and i tried every email address I have and did not receive an email to reset my password (can't remember which email i used to be honest).

Thanks 

PM @Tysonhe maybe able to help.

On 2/10/2022 at 1:03 PM, Annabella said:

PM @Tysonhe maybe able to help.

Apologies for the delay.

On 2/10/2022 at 1:32 PM, Style said:

New accounts can't PM, hopefully a mod will see the thread

As below.

On 2/10/2022 at 1:48 PM, Annabella said:

As I recall they could PM Mods........ a mod may correct?

Correct 😄

On 2/10/2022 at 1:01 AM, gpro2 said:

Hi,

Thanks 

I can't tell you what email you used for GDPR/security reasons however, I can send a password reset and you can check your email inboxes.

I have far too many email addresses, I tried my most popular ones and no luck getting a 'forgot password' email. 

Technically I haven't forgotten my password, I know it however since the forum changed forcing users to use email instead of username I can no longer get in. 

at the very least can you give me the first 3 characters and what domain my email was hosted it at? that would be enough to trigger my memory. 

1 hour ago, gpro2 said:

I have far too many email addresses, I tried my most popular ones and no luck getting a 'forgot password' email. 

Technically I haven't forgotten my password, I know it however since the forum changed forcing users to use email instead of username I can no longer get in. 

at the very least can you give me the first 3 characters and what domain my email was hosted it at? that would be enough to trigger my memory. 

I completely appreciate that and I if I could I would, without appearing to be awkward I can't give out any details of the email as I have no way of knowing you are the actual owner of that account.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, gpro2 said:

Send him all the email addresses you may have used.

13 hours ago, gpro2 said:

Giving me the email address isn't exactly giving me the password, so not entirely sure how I can do any damage but anyway.

I guess farewell mkivsupra forum, its been great over the years but politics take over.

I understand your frustration but it’s personal data, it isn’t politics, it’s the law. I get first hand how it can feel like I am being unhelpful as I’ve also hit some road blocks with gathering information on the UK spec supra’s for the register.

I am sorry that you want to leave, if you change your mind we’d love to have you back.

• Like 2

On 2/11/2022 at 4:29 PM, Tyson said:

Apologies for the delay.

As below.

Correct 😄

On 2/10/2022 at 1:23 PM, gpro2 said:

I can't message him, I get the error "You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later." probably because this is a brand new account. 😞 

Maybe something that needs looked? Doesn't appear as though you can

23 hours ago, Style said:

Maybe something that needs looked? Doesn't appear as though you can

On second thought, you could on the old forum as we didn’t have a contact support function which we have on this forum. I know Mawby wanted to keep the software as close to off the shelf as possible and didn’t want to make any mods if he could help it. I will mention it anyway.

• Like 1