The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2Fast 2Furious 21st June 2003

Branners

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jap Exotics

I will do a northern one (only as far south as leeds!)

Does anyone fancy Newcastle - I rekon we could get at least half a dozen Supras/Skylines just from the regulars.

Gaz.

Newcastle a definate possibility :D

Originally posted by Steve W

Anybody know where we can get ~200 gallons of water-washable

ORANGEY-PINKY paint from ? ? ?

We could ALL go with F&F Supras ! ! !

THAT would look impressive in the car park:p

:(

i think ill pass on that idea,if its all the same:p

Originally posted by TOKYO

the invisible man.

Branners

Ash

Pete Sharp

Steve M

Doug / Possible

Matt H

GavinL

Keith C

Pauls (possible do we have to have neons ?)

OK I know when I'm not wanted. I'll go with JapUKMeets then. Damn I'm begining to know how Mycroft feels now :D :D .

Glen

You generally have to do the cut and paste bit yourself mate :D Let me know next time and I'll pop round and key your posts in for you, to save doing it yourself :p ;) !!!!!

I'm up for some 2Fast 2Furious action.

Branners

Ash

Pete Sharp

Steve M

Doug / Possible

Matt H

GavinL

Keith C

Pauls (possible do we have to have neons ?)

TOKYO

Geezabloke

Rav

57431699xztugo_ph.jpg

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

You generally have to do the cut and paste bit yourself mate :D Let me know next time and I'll pop round and key your posts in for you, to save doing it yourself :p ;) !!!!!

See - that's what happens when you get a Skyline, you get used to vaguely hinting at what you want to happen and let it all sort itself out while you go off and make a coffee :D:p:innocent:

I may have to hitch a ride coz I aint turning up in a Nissan Micra if my car aint ready....nice pic of that Supra from the film, I think they copied Leon Green!

I went to a little cinema in Walton on Thames at the last Fast and Furious parked right outside the front doors... people just passed my car by on the way in.....on the way out they were all over it ....saying hey thats a Supra.

So guess the film was educational if nothing else..... though I don't think the film reflected the real people with Supras then (people wearing anoraks he he) only joking....

I have to be honest when I first bought my last Supra there was a trainspotter element to it all...and I think there still is, but it's getting better!!!!

"Its not how you stand by yer car!! ....Its how you race your car!!!"

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by Keith C

See - that's what happens when you get a Skyline, you get used to vaguely hinting at what you want to happen and let it all sort itself out while you go off and make a coffee :D:p:innocent:

LMAO :D

DATE CHANGE

Looks like its going to be Saturday 21st June now, there will be a Box Hill meet before hand starting at 2pm, and then head off to BlueW at about 5pm for an early evening showing.

This is all of course assuming it does come out on that date, Im still relying on the Odeon web site telling me thats when its coming out....

JB

:eek:

Look, I've made it quite clear, if 'I'm not worthy', just say so. Just because I'm in the GTROC don't mean I can't go pictures where I want :p .

"See - that's what happens when you get a Skyline, you get used to vaguely hinting at what you want to happen and let it all sort itself out while you go off and make a coffee"

Well it worked didn't it ;) :D .

Glen

Originally posted by TOKYO

:eek:

Look, I've made it quite clear, if 'I'm not worthy', just say so. Just because I'm in the GTROC don't mean I can't go pictures where I want :p .

"See - that's what happens when you get a Skyline, you get used to vaguely hinting at what you want to happen and let it all sort itself out while you go off and make a coffee"

Well it worked didn't it ;) :D .

Glen

ROFL at your signature Glen :D