The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2Fast 2Furious 21st June 2003

Branners

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, some time round 6pm will be good.

last time I block booked and paid for a bunch of tickets (through Keiths mate who also sorted the refund), but Im not willing to take that chance this time so its a free for all once the times are announced.

Soon as I see the start time I will post up the phone number and time to book, I think most cinemas work on a free range basis on seating now so you just sit wherever you want, but I could be wrong on this...

JB

[... me....Bobbeh....bananas.... SOMEBODY'S BLABBED ! ! ! ]

Whatever happened to the Ice-Cream Lady at 'Half-Time' ? ?:conf:

"Choc-Ice on a stick....Raspberry Ripple SURPRISE..... ALBATROSS !"

(ooops, am I showin' me age again ?)

no time for general concensus (democracy for all, just not under my rule :) ), lets go for 5pm as then it gives people the evening to hit Sarfend or whatnot.

So the time is 5pm, Saturday 21st. Phone number for advanced bookings (and advanced booking will be essential) is

Advance Booking No. 0870 242 7070

Booking fee: 50p per ticket National rates apply

24hr Programme Information Line 0870 162 8900

Gallery Ticket Booking No. 0870 240 4800

Visa/Mastercard/Switch

so get booking now.

lord knows, I havent booked my ticket yet so not sure what the options are. If anybody phones up this evening then can you check if its allocated seating only.

Gallery is supposed to be plush and luxurious...so stuff that :)

JB

Matt,

#

Your done..

But your a bit faster than me, so perhaps I should follow you.

I have also mailed Showcase the folk who own the Bluewater cinema, to see if they will sell us a block booking for 2Fast2Furious

That way we can all sit togeter and not be in 4 different corners of a dark room.

Alan

Originally posted by Matt Harwood

As it's all looking a bit vague regarding meeting times at the moment, can I suggest a meeting at Clacketts for about 1.00 for a convoy to Boxhill? - In other words... Who can I follow! :D

:D me if you can keep up:D :p

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, I cannot make the 5pm showing now - but I have booked a group of seats together for me and my mates (7.10 showing).

The lady on the phone said that the automated system allocates seats randomly, so if you all want to sit together, you will need to all book at the same time.

Or if one of you guys books through an operator, then that person will get a reference number for their booking, which when quoted lets the operator know which seats were booked. So if the next person phones and states they want seats next to or near seats booked under that reference number, you should all be able to sit together....

hope that makes sense?!!?!

:blink:

I can't remember the direct dial off hand. But if you dial 118888 and ask for Showcase cinemas Bluewater - Managers Office... you should be able to get through directly to the 01322 DARTFORD line...

Hope this helps.

Hi Guys,

Well I am booked its £6.80 at the 17.00 show. I am two thirds back roughly in the middle according to the lady.

I explained our interest and she gave me a booking reference of

ref:6343 so quote this if you all want to sit together. Its screen 3

She was very interested to hear about our cars.!! sweet old dear.

There are seats around me at present but she explained it gets busy on a Saturday, but presently we are okay.

So asap is the word. ph no. 0870 2404800

see u all at Boxhill, and Matt at 13.00 hrs Clacketts beforehand.