The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2Fast 2Furious 21st June 2003

Branners

Originally posted by Branners

DATE CHANGE

Looks like its going to be Saturday 21st June now, there will be a Box Hill meet before hand starting at 2pm, and then head off to BlueW at about 5pm for an early evening showing.

This is all of course assuming it does come out on that date, Im still relying on the Odeon web site telling me thats when its coming out....

JB

I'll be up for that, should have the new engine in by then.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TOKYO

"See - that's what happens when you get a Skyline, you get used to vaguely hinting at what you want to happen and let it all sort itself out while you go off and make a coffee"

Well it worked didn't it ;) :D .

...and that's the last stage; the Skyline owner takes full credit for everything that happened, and claims that's what he had planned all along. ;)

(Only teasing :D )

Glen... Nice to see you again today... Love this in your siggy...:D

I own a Datsun, just 2600cc, aerodynamics of a brick, made in the late 80's and only has 5 gears. Pity me, NOT .

Maybe you should change it now to...

Squirrel Murderer!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

• 3 weeks later...

Warner cinema state the 20th as the first date, so it looks good for the 21st.

Details of Blue water:

Showcase Cinemas Bluewater is located in the Bluewater shopping complex at Greenhithe between Dartford and Gravesend on the A2 London to Canterbury road near Bean interchange, just a mile from the M25 at Junction 2.

Advance Booking No. 0870 242 7070

Booking fee: 50p per ticket National rates apply

24hr Programme Information Line 0870 162 8900

**Gallery Ticket Booking No. 0870 240 4800

Visa/Mastercard/Switch

Bargain Matinees Daily - Before 5.00pm Sat/Sun/Bank Hols

**The Gallery - movie indulgence

If you're looking to indulge yourself upgrade to The Gallery, the ultimate in film viewing luxury. Relax and unwind in the exclusivity of a private VIP bar, before stretching out in our licensed auditoria with complimentary refreshments and the best, extra comfy leather seats, in the house.

Any idea on film start times around 6pm? Theres a box hill meet first so somewhere near 6pm would be good. I was trying to get through to the Cinema owners but they wont return my calls, so getting people to book themselves online seems to be the way to go....just need to know the start time if they have it.

JB

Bugger, the cinema owners wont rent out a screen on a saturday or do discount block bookings. Looks like the only way forward is for everybody to book their tickets via the booking line. I have asked them to let me know once they have decided on the start times, then its a free-for-all unless Keiths mate can do us a special again...

JB