Christmas is Coming :)

Nic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KARacing
like i said guys a hoot at parties!

he is the guy at the office christmas party you hate who no1 talks to!

sooo pedantic!

I asked a reasonable question and your post is non-sense :thumbdown

I asked a reasonable question and your post is non-sense :thumbdown

dude - i usually take 20 minutes to read yours, your appreciation of irony is chucklesome, and yet you ironically tell me my post is nonsense!!!

you are a pedantic fool....you know very well when the UK christmas is - if you hadnt made such a big deal out of this we wouldnt all be laughing at you!

Guest KARacing
Give it up Ken

I dont get it. Nic said 6 weeks from now, so I thought UK Christmas is one month earlier than any other countries.

For example, USA thanksgiving is one month later than Canada's one. So I thought UK Christmas is in the same case from Nic's post. Just curious,k? take it easy. Peter

Guest KARacing
dude - i usually take 20 minutes to read yours, your appreciation of irony is chucklesome, and yet you ironically tell me my post is nonsense!!!

you are a pedantic fool....you know very well when the UK christmas is - if you hadnt made such a big deal out of this we wouldnt all be laughing at you!

I guess you should call yourself as pedantic fool. First, no one ask you to read my post and second, when did I tell you that I know when is the UK Christmas? Check my location, dude. I am from Hong Kong, not UK :innocent:

BTW, you always think too much about my simple question. I guess you are having a hard time in your life. Take it easy mate :ok:

I guess you should call yourself as pedantic fool. First, no one ask you to read my post and second, when did I tell you that I know when is the UK Christmas? Check my location, dude. I am from Hong Kong, not UK :innocent:

BTW, you always think too much about my simple question. I guess you are having a hard time in your life. Take it easy mate :ok:

:looney: :ecstatic: :stickpoke

yeah - thanks for that - hard time in my life - yady yada

Which part of "Fuck off" didn't you understand?

Guest KARacing

yeah - thanks for that - hard time in my life - yady yada

You are welcome and take it easy in your life, mate

Once again, I just want to confirm the date of UK Christmas because I want to send a card to my relative who just went to UK for business, that is all and please dont think too much. Cheers :)

You are welcome and take it easy in your life, mate

Once again, I just want to confirm the date of UK Christmas because I want to send a card to my relative who just went to UK for business, that is all and please dont think too much. Cheers :)

I think the clue is in the name "Christ" mas, being a religious festival Christmas is Christmas regardless of what country you are in. Therefore oddly Christmas is on Dec 25th same as Hong Kong. By the same token, Ramadan is on the same date in UK as in Middle East. hope that has cleared it all up

Sorry Nic, lets hope this thread gets back on track.

Mike

I dont get it. Nic said 6 weeks from now, so I thought UK Christmas is one month earlier than any other countries.

For example, USA thanksgiving is one month later than Canada's one. So I thought UK Christmas is in the same case from Nic's post. Just curious,k? take it easy. Peter

Ken, you KNOW what I'm talking about......don't try playing :blonde:

Oh, I'm not :swear: just :yawn: with seeing you posting on every thread Nic starts and trying to pull it OT or some other sh$t.......this is NOT good for our club!

I'm sure if you continue, the Mod's will take action :angrymod:

Sorry Nic for clogging up your thread with my reply to this....

Ken, you KNOW what I'm talking about......don't try playing :blonde:

Oh, I'm not :swear: just :yawn: with seeing you posting on every thread Nic starts and trying to pull it OT or some other sh$t.......this is NOT good for our club!

I'm sure if you continue, the Mod's will take action :angrymod:

Sorry Nic for clogging up your thread with my reply to this....

:yeahthat: again!