The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full active spoiler setup - What's it worth?

Burna

I think £1200 is a bit optimistic tbh, there is a limited market for them as theyre obviously stock bumper only, and they do limit your intercooler choices significantly. 

That said, I completely agree with the above sentiment,  they are one of the nicer optional features. I regret selling mine,  though I had little choice at the time. 

I would probably expect somewhere in the £800 ballpark today. You may see your £1200 though if you are willing to ship to the US.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, j_jza80 said:

I think £1200 is a bit optimistic tbh, there is a limited market for them as theyre obviously stock bumper only, and they do limit your intercooler choices significantly. 

That said, I completely agree with the above sentiment,  they are one of the nicer optional features. I regret selling mine,  though I had little choice at the time. 

I would probably expect somewhere in the £800 ballpark today. You may see your £1200 though if you are willing to ship to the US.

I forgot to add that it was new in 2009, and it shows. I have a CW SMIC to go with it too :)

Blimey a grand for the full set up. I have just fallen off my chair reading this thread.

I paid £190 for everything back in the day. People who fitted naff FMICs were getting rid all the time. Is a grand really the going rate? 

I'm going to have to wrap the car up in cotton wool at this rate

I'd say condition is everything.  It seems like the OP is suggesting his setup is entirely complete and in very good condition.  In which case the price seems reasonable.

Clearly if parts are missing and the kit is in well used condition (maybe slightly damaged) the price would reduce accordingly.

Many kits are sold without the switch and/or undertray, both of which are virtually impossible to find for sale in isolation.

On 1/30/2021 at 11:59 AM, mwilkinson said:

I'd say condition is everything.  It seems like the OP is suggesting his setup is entirely complete and in very good condition.  In which case the price seems reasonable.

Clearly if parts are missing and the kit is in well used condition (maybe slightly damaged) the price would reduce accordingly.

Many kits are sold without the switch and/or undertray, both of which are virtually impossible to find for sale in isolation.

Yes all complete, comes with the dash switch, ECU, undertray, and it was all brand new in 2008/9 :)

• Like 1