The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stock 17" alloy wheels, staggered, freshly refurbished, pre facelift caps

Swampy442

It's Supra tax but worth every penny. I was writing 3 years ago that the then £300 stock wheels would add up to £2k onto a stock cars value as one of the most visible and fairly rare OEM adornments the car can have. So, the way I see things panning out a 17" wheel set is worth £1k, effectively adding value that will cover the outlay, but they won't ever yield much more than this. The stock wheel price ceiling has been hit barring possible inflation rises in the future. So, my personal recommendation is that if you don't particularly want them that you should punt your set out, whilst we are fumbling around at the top of the market.

[quote name='rider']It's Supra tax but worth every penny. I was writing 3 years ago that the then £300 stock wheels would add up to £2k onto a stock cars value as one of the most visible and fairly rare OEM adornments the car can have. So, the way I see things panning out a 17" wheel set is worth £1k, effectively adding value that will cover the outlay, but they won't ever yield much more than this. The stock wheel price ceiling has been hit barring possible inflation rises in the future. So, my personal recommendation is that if you don't particularly want them that you should punt your set out, whilst we are fumbling around at the top of the market.[/QUOTE] I agree. Though I don't personally think we are anywhere near the top of the market.

[quote name='Celicasaur']I really like the stock 17 inch wheels and have been meaning to refurb mine for ages. Maybe next year. But the offset could do with a bit more poke, so I'l keep my eyes peeled next year for some spacers too. GLWS to the OP - they look lovely.[/QUOTE] That's exactly what I did, spacers all round on stock 17s and dropped 20mm, sits perfect now imo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.