The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Club Clothing- round 6

Supragal

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to say a big public thankyou to Rosie for sorting out my clothing order. Got the girls top for my mrs and its great looking, reeally pleased after the trouble Rosie had getting it. Also got the fleece for me. If anyone reads this, GET ONE its brilliant!! Both items great quality, Thanks Rosie :D

Rosie

will those of who paid late get sent late in one big batch, or as and when payment clears paypal?

in which case - has mine been sent yet?!

I think yours is going today, sorry I needed boxes for 3 orders, forgot to say.

The only ones left at my house are the ones I don't have an address for or have not been paid for. Theres only 3.

Rosie,

Just to let you know that I have received all my stuff, with thanks. Just a shame it wasnt yesturday then I could have warn a jumper to the cobham meet. oh well, Have to next time.

I was going to bring some to the SEM but they were already packaged and if I hadn't made it to the SEM or people hadn't it would have got confusing so I just sent it all out!!!!