The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2019 - BOOKING CLOSED

CorruptSapphire

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i thought i was away for this...

Is there any info on the stand? is it tarmac or grass etc?

Hi Ric as far as I am aware the stand type/position details will not be finalised until final club numbers are known. Albeit we have always been given hard standing for the last 3 years.

Sorry for the delays in replying to anyone hopefully I have got everyone now, my life has been mental the last week.

If I have missed anyone please let me know, Japfest have extended the deadline to Wednesday.

I will reconcile the paid list shortly as there are some that are on Facebook as well

Thanks for your patience guys

Dom

Hey guys

Can you PM your IRL name and mobile numbers so that I can setup a whats app group. Currently we are split across here & facebook, I want to consolidate a conversation so no-one gets left out. I am going to post the same on Facebook.

I have been asked by a couple of people now about meeting points & convoys, I don't want to miss people off or anyone get left out. So far the list looks great 18 cars & they are all great examples.

Thanks

Dom

Edited by CorruptSapphire (see edit history)

Have you got an updated list of attendees?
Will be soon yes. It gets a little tricky as it is now across the forum and the Facebook page.

So once they close the booking I will update the list with the names of people that brought tickets.

I have done the WhatsApp group which will help communicate to everyone at once, but I don't think I have everyone's mobile number to be able to add them

i missed this. Id like to get a ticket if at all possible, or please let me know if somebody drops out.
I will keep an eye out in case anyone does.

I will contact Japfest to see how it works, think it takes both parties to contact them, one to authorise and the other to give the new details.

But will confirm for you

Dom