Hi all, new guy signed up & loving it.

supragold

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got some pics of it being built through the stages somewhere so i'll dig them out and scan them in so you can all have a butchers if you want. It looks a right mess. My mates thought i was mad cutting up and stripping a supra to pieces. I'll try and get them on here tomorrow.

Lovely motor SG :thumbs:

There's a guy here in HK who's recently installed, HKS 3.4L and T-04Z, some photos [thread=38818]HERE[/thread].

I assume yours is the A/R 1.00 spec? Do you have any dyno graphs your could post up?

That looks awesome.

I haven't had it dyno'd yet. It goes in in a couple of weeks so as soon as it does i'll post the graphs up.

Beginning of next year I want to fit the Veilside inlet manifold and throttle body so that should give me a little more power.

ok, me and Kopite want your Turbo!

seriouslly mate - thats lovely

see mine here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=47823

Mate i was going to caine you cause that didn't look too good to start with did it, but then i scrolled down and saw what you had done. It looks f'in awesome. Good job mate.

Awesome

I'm going to post some pics up tomorrow of mine through the the stages like that.

Yeah definately mate.

Are you meeting up for the Essex meet on Fri 7th?

Hi Gold, Lovely motor there mate :yes:

Where is this essex meet? I could get down there to get some info and check out the supes. i'm on the look out for one but i'm still learning bout em at the mo

Hello mate.

We are meeting at tesco's on the A127 8.30-9.00ish and then driving to southend as a convoy. There sounds like there is going to be loads of us. Come down and have a snout.

Hi Gold, Lovely motor there mate :yes:

Where is this essex meet? I could get down there to get some info and check out the supes. i'm on the look out for one but i'm still learning bout em at the mo

Blimey mate that was last year wasn't it. I didn't know it was even on a website. I had to leave early that day because my mate blew his scooby up on the way there. I had just touched the paint work up at 2 in the morning that day. Resprayed the bumper and skirts due to stone chips. Wanted to get it ready before pod then ended up having to leave it in the car park as it wasn't worth me taking round the other side as wasn't there long.

Had to get some bigger wheels to fill the kit so went for the veilside.

I still have the Volk wheels. Got to get them tidy'd then I'm selling them.

Hi and welcome.

It has different wheels from when I last say it parked up at the Pod.

http://www.pbarfield.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=11&page=2

Blimey mate that was last year wasn't it. I didn't know it was even on a website. I had to leave early that day because my mate blew his scooby up on the way there. I had just touched the paint work up at 2 in the morning that day. Resprayed the bumper and skirts due to stone chips. Wanted to get it ready before pod then ended up having to leave it in the car park as it wasn't worth me taking round the other side as wasn't there long.

Had to get some bigger wheels to fill the kit so went for the veilside.

I still have the Volk wheels. Got to get them tidy'd then I'm selling them.

Yeah, I spotted it sat there looking lovely and smooooth.

I have a set of those Volks on mine at the moment - how are you planning to tidy them? I'm thinking of a recon and respray, seems a shame to loose the detail that the colour coding brings out though.