The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Essex Meet!!!!

Tom

Why not have an Essex meet!

Apparently there are a few more owners now, so get your names down and we can arrange time place etc, I guess the normal meeting place is Southend sea front, but if people have any other ideas then tell us, I'm pretty much free anytime, so is anyone free for an evening during this week or weekend? or may be next week? should probably get a meet soon beofre really crappy weather comes.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good to me. There are loads of us :)

Southend is a good start. I used to organise a few saxo meets down @ the tescos on the a127 and them move on down to the front. the tescos is a great meeting point :)

there is a legal cruise happening in a few weeks

"Big Legal cruise on Saturday 12th November,

Starting at 5pm at the sea life centre car park Southend.

It's £5 to get your car in.

It's all in aid of Children in Need.

Then on Saturday 19th November there's a cruise down to the BBC to hand over all the money raised.

More details to come soon."

dunno if its worth a shout. dont forget japshow is on the 9th.

I think Friday oct 7th is feasable so im game. However there are alot of peeps that even in a rush wouldnt make it till around 8pm, myself included

Tescos sounds GOOD ('cos i can FIND that ! ! :rolleyes: )

8+ is attainable (posh word there !? :eyebrows: )

Then you barlambs can give us a head-start to get down to the Front !! :whip:

D'ya head straight down to the West end of the front, or, go East and go

in at the Kursal (KurZal ?) roundabout bit ??

I think it is also where the RBOS building is too, there is a harvester in close proximity too :)

personnally i tend to enter the front the kurzal end, but there maybe some supes that are a tad on the low side and dont get on with the speed bumps, anyone out there?