selling my original white Supra twin turbo six speed Supra

Make: Toyota

Model: Supra Twin Turbo, six speed

Year: 1994

Mileage: 175000 km

MOT remaining: 10 months

Service history: serviced this year complete service completed

Car's location: Berkshire

3 previous owners, no service history put someone has spent a lot of money on the car over the years which you can see form the specification. The MOT data base shows that over some of its time in the UK it has been off the road for certain periods of time. I suspect it may have been used as a track car, air conditioning unit has been removed. The car is completely straight and still has its original paint its no hiding anything never been in an accident.

Recent MOT and full services, replaced crank seal, trimming belt, engine oil, spark plugs, etc. (have the receipts)

Specification:

18" advan 3 spoke wheels / try force zelda

UK spec bigger brakes front and rear (4 pot fronts, 2 pot rears)

Drilled and grooved discs

Oem side skirts and spats

kenwood double din sat nav head unit

Momo steering wheel

facelift front indicators

clear side indicators

whifbitz front mount intercooler kit

whifbitz blue radiator hose kit

induction kit

whifbitz alloy radiator

yellow bilstein suspension

whifbitz hybrid turbos

bpu'd

decatted

blitz nur spec exhaust system

walbro fuel pump

hks fcd

Good bits: recent fresh up paint polished and mopped all over, recent full services, starts on the button (ITS A SIX SPEED TWIN TURBO). shifts through the cars smoothly. wheels newly painted and refurbished. interior is good seats are in good condition,

Bad bits:, surface rust underneath the car- been advised by my mechanic that nothing a quick DIY job cant sort out, tank guard is terrible needs replacing which i have a second hand replacement that will go with the car, having a new set of clear lights fitted replacing the horrible tinted set.

PRICE: £16,500... open to sensible offers (SENSIBLE)...

I'm happy to hold the car with a deposit of £500.00

Please PM for contact details.

I will send over photos.

Uploading photos is easy, there is a how to guide here - http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?247543-How-to-Attach-images-to-a-post-thread.

Who did you buy the car from?

Who serviced the car this year?

What fluids were replaced (Engine, Diff, Gearbox, Brake, Powersteering, Clutch, Coolants) and what makes of fluids were used?

Did the filters get replaced at the same time or just the fluids?

Which gaskets were replaced?

What are the DOT codes (not the speed rating) on each of the tyres?

E2A

Do you still have the outstanding issues mentioned in the MOT? https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk

Registration number M364TOB

As the car hasn’t any service history does that mean you don’t know why the car was off the road for the periods of 2007, 2010, 2012, 2013 and again between 2014-2018?

I went to see this car today seeing I was in the area and its a sound car. Bodywork is oem and tidy. Underneath has some rust evident but nothing that looked like serious rust from what I saw other than the tank guard. The seller has a spare guard which is decent.

Engine runs sweet and the owner said it runs really well. Wheels need replacing. Engine bay a bit scruffy but easily sorted. Main item missing is the air con. Looks like it may have been stripped down, possibly a former track car?

Interior is oem with a painted dash, close to item colour from a former less oem colour. I'd say interior is 95% there.

A sound basis for someone to easily revert to stock. I'd reckon £2k to £4k would see it back to former condition depending on how much of the air con is missing.

Genuine seller, nice guy.

Thank you for all your advice today, as this is my first Supra it was really good to her some good advice from a Supra owner with years of knowledge on this cars...thank you for spending the time going over the car with me today it was really appreciated..

Cheers

Leo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.