The mkiv Supra Owners Club

***WANTED: Facelift Supra Twin Turbo 6spd Manual up to £30k***

James Junior

Hi all,

I am in the market for a facelift Supra Twin Turbo 6spd manual. OEM or OEM+ body styling. More concerned with condition than mileage. Not buying for investment, car will be cherished, properly maintained and enjoyed as Toyota intended.

Cash waiting, budget up to £30k.

If you are thinking of selling up or know anyone who is, please get in touch if you would like the car to go to another enthusiast.

Regards

James

Is the Auto an NA though? It doesn't say it's a TT I don't think.

Is the Auto an NA though? It doesn't say it's a TT I don't think.

I would think its NA as it doesn't have engine pics, quote a BHP or say its TT (plus it looks way to cheap for a TT).

Then again, you never know, could be the trader doesn't know what he has.

Could be worth a call

Hi James

*Shane* has contacted me to he's thinking of putting his Single turbo 6spd up for sale.

Little out of my price range but might be worth you contacting him.

Cheers

Paul.

Thanks Paul. Shane kindly messaged me about his car. It sounds like a beast, but I am looking for something still running a twin turbo set up, ideally in a stock or BPU state of tune.

Yeah I just checked and see that the white one on PH has disappeared again already. Looks like someone bit his arm off.

Yeah I just checked and see that the white one on PH has disappeared again already. Looks like someone bit his arm off.

I'll be surprised if this isn't flipped and back on a few sites in a week or two, very few private buyers can move that quick.

Seems the UK TT6 has now sold (in only a few hours)

Not surprised it seemed an absolute bargain! I wonder how many of us on here tried buying it?

Either it will be back up for sale very soon or let’s hope it is a forum member who bought it!

I'll be surprised if this isn't flipped and back on a few sites in a week or two, very few private buyers can move that quick.

agreed. Should be an easy spot though as there won't be many white UK TT6's with 154k miles for sale. I'll be keeping an interested eye to see what £15k turns into.....

Not surprised it seemed an absolute bargain!

It does now (in general - not to me!), but it's nearly twice what I paid for my UK spec in 2001!!! (that was a massive bargain back then to be fair) but when "Wipeout" who bought it off me sold it a few years back for a lot less than £15K and it didn't fly out the door if I recall. It's all a bit surprising to me.....

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been helping me on my search so far. It's nice to find such a friendly and welcoming forum as some have fallen into decline in recent years and become very cliquey.

I have had a few private messages highlighting cars for sale and a number of approaches from existing members thinking of selling up. Still not quite found what I am looking for, but reassuring as it seems like I am looking in the right place.

If anyone knows of any other facelift manual TTs that might be coming to market please let me know. In the meantime I will bring the MR2 along to the next North West meet next month and come say hello to those of you who are local. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

i have a 1994 white twin turbo six speed car I may be willing to let go, I will let her go inline with current prices..it has just had recent MOT and service, the paint work is in good condition and has just been mopped up... starts first time and has had some nice upgrades ,hybrid turbos, bigger UK spec brakes, etc

PM me for me more details..

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.