The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT manual on eBay single conversion £18k

rider

I'm left wonder if this guy is for real. If its a genuine TT6 imported in the last 6 months and then just converted to a single why sell?

The performance on these cars is epic and there only going up and up in value you can drive them and enjoy them see off most super cars

Begs the question why take out a TT6 with a single 'upgrade' and sell it for sub TT6 price? Red Supra, one confused owner.

Wide body conversion not to every bodies liking and only 1 picture rings alarm bells.

Is it available to view or a scam? maybe start with the reg number and vin tag so a prospective buyer can check it’s a genuine tt6 shell?

My opinion is it’s a scam.

I'm left wonder if this guy is for real. If its a genuine TT6 imported in the last 6 months and then just converted to a single why sell?

Begs the question why take out a TT6 with a single 'upgrade' and sell it for sub TT6 price? Red Supra, one confused owner.

I know the owner of Hudson speed shop ( the garage pictured in the photo) I'll message him and find out what the script is...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.