The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big UK Spec Single Turbo, Fully Built Engine, 6spd Manual 800fwhp - Full History 3 Ow

Sheefa

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So car is back for a bit in my hands. Syvecs Traction Control sorted and Anti-Theft mode active. Also had a few bits tidied up. Needs to go back to ProTuner for a full boost run on Ethanol as it didn't arrive in time. Debating whether to bother or not given sale but would be nice to see what it can really do now without restriction and 60% mix.

Car checked over at Performance@Hart and some new bonnet brackets fitted to stop any rotation of carbon bonnet struts. Full bill of health and not a single drop of fluid anywhere. Other than a little surface rust underneath as per pics this is a very, very clean Supra.

A few pics of her fully washed and valeted with the little lad in the hot seat [emoji16] Then went for a wonderful spirited drive through Stratford and Warwick. I bloody love this car.

Car will be going for a full paint detail session and total valet in mid August before I finalise the Classifieds Advert.

So nice to have a proper summer ! [emoji16]imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Thanks gents appreciated. Really love using the car at moment, every opportunity I get!

So went to Kwik Fit today and got the Aircon recharged. It was working ok but not particularly cold. Once hooked up to the high and low pressure feeds their R2D2 bot does all the existing coolant removal, pressure and leak testing, and refill with correct gas etc. Great bit of kit and for £60 good value.

My system works flawlessly but only had something like 70cfmg refrigerant in tank compared to max 800cfmg. Now it's full to the brim and damn ice cold! Lovely. Other than the guys struggling to find the Low Feed the process was easy going and took an hour max. Recommended.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.