The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big UK Spec Single Turbo, Fully Built Engine, 6spd Manual 800fwhp - Full History 3 Ow

Sheefa

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think too cheap tbh my thoughts were more 35k but at least it's sold quickly I do wonder why all the UK cars go abroad is it to do with other countries eg Belgium not allowing grey imports?

I wonder this thread will follow up with another supra wanted thread in a few weeks

Thanks for the comments all. Tabz, Raddy and Jason all expressed interest in the last 24 hours. I also had two other people interest including Belgian buyer.

It sold for MORE than the asking price on basis I hold until end of January when he can collect. No lose situation as he's paid a healthy deposit.

Greg

PS: anyone selling an RSP TT ? [emoji16]

Greg who did your custom intake ? Always see them in pics but could never find an off the shelf intake you can buy

Stunning car!

Tim at TB Developments mate off here. It's a work of absolute art. 3 pieces of nice stainless steel welded together so the air filter drops into the wheel arch for nice cool air. I run another custom intake for damp/wet/winter weather and another with a closed box. I have 3 different setups [emoji23] Thanks mate.

• 1 month later...
Not too bad, could do with a wash though :D

Not much more to say other than what has been said already, my feeling is this won't see another UK summer :(

Deposit taken. Off to Belgium. Not a member on here yet but he has been browsing and will post up soon. End of an era.

/QUOTE]

No surprise there ! :(

My balls disintegrated and I gave in and kept her [emoji23] Nobody can keep a secret round here! A few big plans now for 2018 including a colour change.....[emoji16][emoji16]

Currently checking everything with a strip down from front to back and suspension refresh [emoji3]image

• 5 months later...

Back up for sale all. After much discussion with the Mrs, a second child, mental job and a few other life obstacles the Supra is up for sale and will be sold for sure this time - I really really mean it!

The Supra has just had an oil service and is currently with Greg at ProTuner for some map tweaks (bit more power on 60% ethanol, traction control setup and antilag etc). It will be pushing well over 800fwhp once complete I'm sure.

Revised price given the market and lack of big power and well maintained UK 6 speeds for sale. Advertised price at £ 33,000 drives her away. I can offer the car with a supplied brand new RPS Carbon Twin Clutch for £34,500.

I'll set up a new thread or post mapping results here shortly once complete.

imageimageimageimageimage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.