The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie With Marmite Supra.... Thoughts

luke supra

Hi mate, thanks appreciate it... hope it was clean? who were you dropping off? and where about's do you live? can see it says avon..

My mate is called Harv and lives in the house directly in front of you as you take a left for your house.

I'm just up the round around the corner to Aztec West.

He had a black insignia with steps on the roof bars but has just changed jobs so I believe he has a transit connect hire van on the drive at the moment.

I know, rugby lad

- - - Updated - - -

There’s too many yellow Supra’s in this club lol

Very nice mate, what yellow’s that ?

Haha! Cheers mate, it's giallo modena (Ferrari colour)

• 2 months later...
Yes, did you come speak to us?

Ahh thought it was you, yeah I came over and said hello saying I was from Hereford with the White Supra im doing the 3.4 stroker build on (I only had my black na with me at that meet and was really dirty) and that I was on your "Gloucestershire Supra Owners" facebook page :) car looks great bud :)

Ahh thought it was you, yeah I came over and said hello saying I was from Hereford with the White Supra im doing the 3.4 stroker build on (I only had my black na with me at that meet and was really dirty) and that I was on your "Gloucestershire Supra Owners" facebook page :) car looks great bud :)

Well you never said yours was the ridox mental supra with red interior!!! big fan of your car mate.