The mkiv Supra Owners Club

August meet?

brassbones

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good turn out, good chat, 6 Supra's (or was it 7?), Mike's GTR and Paul's new gleaming white Porsche!

All this and 2 for the price of 1 on the grub! Hope you thought it was worth the journey joehezzo?

Christian's track NA and joehezza's TT flanking Ian's "other Toyota" ;)

IMG_1489.jpg

Doppleganger's no more after Mike's tasty respray :)

IMG_1488.jpg

Edited by brassbones (see edit history)

:D Great turnout tonight guys n gals good to see Rob ( aka Robuk ) not seen you since the NEC last year sounded nice leaving the pub too ;) and Joe from Carlisle good to see you again epic effort to come all that way midweek for a burger lol hope it was nicer than our Garlic Brisket thing :( Didn't get chance to see Mikes freshly painted supra but looked nice as I seen it passing going out

Good luck to Christian Mike and Paul at Cadwell this weekend

Looking forward to the next one hopefully I can walk by then :p

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)

Good turnout last night. 7 supras I think. 1 monster beast and 1 very beautiful Porsche. About 14/15 in all. They made a bit of a mess with the food order and the food was not as good as we've had before. Thanks to joe who we've not met before and rob who is an old member but new to the northwest meet. Anyone who wants to come is always welcome with or without a supra. (Have to say that now) nice to see biff and cam in that very shiny Red U.K. Mikes re spray looks brilliant and the car goes like s..t. A real head turner. Although mike was a bit razzed off at some traffic lights in Warrington when a lad stood and stared at his car and said "that's a nice Subaru" to his mate. Thought mike was going to mount the pavement and chase him down the road. Lol. Cu you all in September. Hope the weather improves for me. Ray

Enjoyed last night but was not a fan of the food. Was great to see Doom again, Joe for the sheer distance travelled and Rob Edmonds as I hadn't seen him in ages. Hope you foot gets better soon Ian and then I can play you at badders.

Thanks to Ray and Brassbones for your comments. I felt like a bit awkward driving off in front of the crowd. Car was cold so I wasn't giving it the full beans...:rolleyes::D

What a great bunch and I am hoping Vicki and I can attend regularly now as we were a bit hit and miss with work and football getting in the way in the last couple of years. Next one at Miller and Carter then?

H.

Hey Chester cool. Grosvenor hotel. Super great. I used to stay there in a former life as a college manager. My students used to work there. I might have looked cool in 1999 driving up in a storm blue uk tt. Lots of good eating shacks there. Duke of Westminster might even give me a £300 room free. NOT. Lol. Shit shoveler now.