The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra twin turbo 6 speed- or may consider auto?

Javadini

Hi guys, am after a supra ideally tt6 but MAY be tempted by an auto.

budget is flexible for the right car, so try me, dont mind a car needing work but then will pay more for a good example.

thanks

Need a ball park as cars range from 15 - 25 k depending on spec and condition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Midlands TT Auto running on eBay at the moment that could be worth a look. Has a detailed write up (though a little to emotionally involved for my taste) from a long term owner. Only thing I'd question is the front looks to be riding about an inch high so may not be the original setup or may have too low profile tyres fitted? It looks to me to be sitting a little high on the front springs though.

• 3 weeks later...
mileage is too high for my linking yo be honest

right i am willing to raise the budget for the right car depending on the car/ spec etc

so please PM me with what you have

failing that i will be lookimg at import route

many thanks

Sold anyway! :p

mileage is too high for my linking yo be honest

right i am willing to raise the budget for the right car depending on the car/ spec etc

so please PM me with what you have

failing that i will be lookimg at import route

many thanks

In my many years of ownership, I've realised where Supra's are concerned, mileage does not mean much. I've seen low mileage vehicles in awful condition. and near mint high milers. And also vice-versa.

I've seen 50k supras with very nice almost perfect interiors and paint which have been rotten underneath.

Best thing would be as you say, a nice fresh import.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.