The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo Auto

nicky

To catch up on remarks people have made, you don't know my financial status you just know that I offer "unrealistic prices" if I was so unrealistic, how would I of spoke to Keron multiple times ready to buy one of the cars he had in for his asking price which was UNDER my budget for a tt6 single?

So anyway my "champagne lifestyle on a beer budget" isn't exactly true, I can well and truly insure and maintain a supra, I'm just not willing to pay what in my eyes a lot of "dreamers" ask of their car J_j car in my opinion is not worth 23k but in his opinion it is... you're all obviously a lot older than me yet act a lot younger than me, in your extra time on this earth you should of realised not a lot of people care of your opinions, this is a buying thread where sellers should be posting, not people with their unwanted opinions... if you're not selling then I'm not sure why you're here?

To be fair, this is for a family member, but if you think it is anything like just pointing at an advert on the internet, you have no idea. Each car takes hours of my time.

I shouldn't really have dragged the OP's tread off topic, I'll just treat them with the contempt they deserve and add him to the block list :)

You know things were easier when the Supra was on a slow and steady depreciation curve.

The current low supply, prices all over the place, with it not always linked to the quality of the car, very few buyers out there in general, perhaps a period of flux where slowly buyers come to terms with the higher prices (if they stay high then to some extent the purchase price isn't important) or perhaps something happens globally and all cars take a hit (I mean even mk111's have had quite some recovery if you go by asking prices).

it's interesting how some cars go the NSX has been like this forever due to low production numbers and the Senna connection (and it's a great car!) the skyline's at mentioned too, the Supra's a little may be they will shoot right up, may be not.

I honestly don't get too hung up on the talk uppers or downers you've just got to make your choices and live with it, Nicky will never get a car if all the sellers deem the offers too low, equally he can ignore any comments of having to up his budget. It's a Mexican standoff and right now, when the general opinion is of strengthening prices with ever reducing supply, then there are few sellers letting good cars go at the lower end of the asking prices and the current economic climate means there are also few distressed sellers.

, not people with their unwanted opinions... if you're not selling then I'm not sure why you're here?

As said, blocking you now. And good luck getting any help in the future with an attitude like that. I'm yet to see any positive contribution you make to this community.

Yeah I fully admit that (I did a few posts ago), I'm just sick of these constant wanted threads clogging the classifieds, in which all he does is downtalk other people's cars.

Anyway, he wont have that to worry about any more. :)

^^^ what he said, also to you saying I haven't offered anything positive to the community, how could I offer anything positive since basically what you're saying is whatever I'm saying is wrong? So I'll leave the "positive talks" to you since you've done so well with this post!

Here's a tip; have a look at your abysmal post history. There is much, much more to this community than buying and selling cars.

It's easy. Pick a thread, any thread (not to do with sales or pricing), and contribute something positive. :)

The way I see it, no matter what I do or do not know about cars won't be taken into account by a lot of people as I don't have personal experience with Supra's, only second hand through friends.

• 2 weeks later...