The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra MKIV OC General Election Poll

SupraAyf

You could find out how to make a bomb from a chemistry text book and a bunch of DIY electronics; both things which have entirely useful purposes in other contexts. Are you going

Of course - if you want to find something out it's easy. The problem isn't the technology, it's the motivation of the people that want to commit these atrocities.

It's so shortsighted to blame the medium.

As a kid I remember a floppy disk being passed around in hushed tones - The Jolly Roger Anarchists Cookbook

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Anarchist_Cookbook

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never understand how Corbyn can devote his entire political life to defending and empowering the working class, only to be quite so resented by it. Same with Bernie, the two of them are waving their arms around crying for some justice for the poorer regions of their countries, yet cheap political tactics consistently resonate deeper within the people they're trying to help the most?

Both the Tories and Trump should be everything the working class despises, but Murdoch never fails to convince them otherwise. I really don't get it.

I'll never understand how Corbyn can devote his entire political life to defending and empowering the working class, only to be quite so resented by it.

Is he? People appear to be staunchly Labour around Telford still.

I still have a copy :)

It's still online too as text files.

I hope you've not looked at it or your IP will be logged and you'll be added to the terrorist list of people to "keep an eye on". Some low paid intern will be flicking through your email and browsing history right now, keeping snapshots of anything they find interesting to take home and sell to the highest bidder.

Thinking as a mod on here I really ought to be reporting you to the authorities right now. :sly:

I hope you've not looked at it or your IP will be logged and you'll be added to the terrorist list of people to "keep an eye on". Some low paid intern will be flicking through your email and browsing history right now, keeping snapshots of anything they find interesting to take home and sell to the highest bidder.

Thinking as a mod on here I really ought to be reporting you to the authorities right now. :sly:

I'm already on the watch list.

I was the subject matter expert in biological warfare when I was in the army, I was also officially taught how to make bombs.

Plus I have no problem with it.

If I start buying questionable items, then I would hope someone comes knocking, if not I'd be really worried.