The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkiv shell spare parts

jonny mac

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy broke the fuel flap I only have the hinge, is that any use?

Unfortunately not :( I need to whole assembly as my flap has snapped the bracket to the hinge. Looks like I'll order one from Toyota. Thanks anyway :)

every time i go outside on my lunch break or after work it's bloody raining!

i'll be hopefully having a dry day tomorrow to take everything off the shell

i did grab a few pics before the rain came on in the 5 mins i had to get it all out the car

some of you were asking for plastic pannels, here they are

bash bar off the rear

and my photobucket's just crashed again, will update this one teh pics are uplaoded :S sorry

Hi. I am after a rust free tailgate if its still available? Any idea of a courier cost down to Arbroath? May be able to collect. Thanks

you'd be better coming to collect, it would get damaged in transit too easy

it's ready to go

come get it this week if you like?

Hi, What's the condition of the outer sills, front to back?

really good by the looks of it, you on about the skin behind the side skrit or the actual lip joining the floor pan?

I'm more than happy to cut out panels, I've got a guy coming for two rear arches

Hi Jonny, skin behind the side skirt and up to the lip joining to the floor pan. Mine have holes and the lip is in a bad state, I'd need them pretty much up to the front wheel arch?

Any chance you can get some pics and let me know a price please?

Cheers,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.