The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkiv shell spare parts

jonny mac

mkiv tt auto shell with what's left for breaking

located in Aberdeen Scotland

postage isn't an issue tbh as I can wrap things up if buyer wants to organise his own courier/insurance through interparcel or parcel2go

pretty much what is seen in the pictures is available and that's it

no loom, no fuel tank cover, no suspension/wheels/brakes

only a shell with two doors, a good bootlid, one semi ok wing and some interior

everything has to go!

pair of door cards in good condition, few marks but generally ok £100

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dash with screw holes from gauges, i'll take better pics of this later

pair of front seats, passenger rail is jammed on one side £100

rough rear bumper £80

anything goes really what's in the pics

all front suspension/subframe is gone

How much for the external door handles please?

pair of them for £55 posted to you

- - - Updated - - -

Interested in the centre console too.

/QUOTE]

it was gone when I got the car, all I have is the odometer display from the top

I would like the drivers side air vent ducting. The bit that goes from the ducting under the steering column to the air vent in the dash plastic with the ignition key in it. I would also like one of the air vents either side of the top box (I will confirm which one tonight). I would also like the coat hanger brackets that screw in above the rear quarter windows please.

Lyndon.

I would like the drivers side air vent ducting. The bit that goes from the ducting under the steering column to the air vent in the dash plastic with the ignition key in it. I would also like one of the air vents either side of the top box (I will confirm which one tonight). I would also like the coat hanger brackets that screw in above the rear quarter windows please.

Lyndon.

shouldn't be a problem!

it's a really bad rain storm here that hasn't gone off since this morning so I'm waiting for it to dry up before I go outside and work on the car

also anybody after a non rusty tail gate for £100 with rear glass ?

Hi interested in the time/clock and driver side under dash right side plastic that covers up wires, and boot left side foam, & ashtray thanks!

I have an ashtray but the lid hinge is broken, time clock isn't there, driver side under dash panel should be there too, out of interest why do you need the foam? a lot of people have been asking about rear foam, I haven't looked them out yet

I have an ashtray but the lid hinge is broken, time clock isn't there, driver side under dash panel should be there too, out of interest why do you need the foam? a lot of people have been asking about rear foam, I haven't looked them out yet

Ahh my ashtray is broken too, need the plastic dash panel part please, and my foam thingy was in pieces when I bought the car and the carpet doesn't sit nicely otherwise. lol

I'm after both the plastic covers from the door latches please (both sides) as in the picture below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]218458[/ATTACH]

let me know a price.

let me know about these covers mate - they just flip off with a screwdriver in seconds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.