The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra TT6

Dzowani

I reckon you'd need £22k for a manual UK spec with that sort of mileage.

No one is selling stock UK 6 speeds so you will have to bend some bodies arm so probably offer more than 22k I know some body offered 32k for a lowish mileage uk 6 speed in the middle of last year and they didn't sell. Good luck with your search.

No one is selling stock UK 6 speeds so you will have to bend some bodies arm so probably offer more than 22k I know some body offered 32k for a lowish mileage uk 6 speed in the middle of last year and they didn't sell. Good luck with your search.

The stock Supras have become a rare collectors piece but there has to be a point where the money on demand opens up a whole host of alternative metal. The Supras strength was its ridiculously low cost pathway to silly HP and a great many have gone that way. As a collectors piece I cannot see many stock cars being sold anymore, because there are so few left and their owners don't seem keen to sell, so it'll become increasingly down to what comes in fresh from Japan.

For the OP, JM Imports have an interesting Facelift TT6 landing soon for £17.5k (negotiable). Its not my colour choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.