The mkiv Supra Owners Club

4" Boostlogic Exhaust - Ti Version - Super rare!

Glanza_Mike

Sorry mate, it was loud yeah not droney though imo, i thought it was a really nice sound, didn't drone on the motorway for me either. Not sure how to say if i heard it burble or not as i have an auto so it would be different for you mate.

Cheers mate, im still massively torn as i know how different my nur spec sounds now its in ttc. If Shawn is ready to buy let him take it, as i cant decide whats best.

For full appreciation this needs fitting to a de-catted N/A. :)

Now that would be ear bleeding

Still interested if Jake doesn't go for it but will let Jake decide first :)

/QUOTE]

Mate if you are ready to buy go for it, Im so undecided currently. been trying to find all info I can on this exhaust and most videos on it are on singles

Mate if you are ready to buy go for it, Im so undecided currently. been trying to find all info I can on this exhaust and most videos on it are on singles

Thanks mate but have a little think on it first, if it's the one you want then go for it :) think the earliest I could pick it up would be next weekend anyway as got a lot on this week so if your not interested and no one else has had it then il give Mike a message mid week to talk about it but honestly mate your Supra's one of the tidiest examples out there so if it's the one you want then go for it :) let me know when you decide though please :)

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.