The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2jz gte Porsche 924 street drag car build

Mr mad

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Jamie that was me I use to burn out 1st to 4th gear the whole way down the street ahh those were the days

/QUOTE]

Haha, I was doing the same, in a red supra back then.

By the way good job on the e46 m3 I have one as a daily but it definitely needed a better engine I think you created perfection with that and as always top job by Lee @srd

/QUOTE]

Cheers dude, should be a fun car, look forward to the updates on this.

Hello mate, glad you finally got this up mate, you really have good to town on this mofo haven't you lol

Keep the updates coming pal

Alright buddy hope all is good with you ..yeah waited until the build was further along before posting but all is happening quick now [emoji1303]

Awesome build. I saw the car at USC 2009. Looked awesome!nwhatbengine was in it then?

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/jonny_106/FEF7363B-B5CA-497B-BF98-AFB65695D91C_zpsjfjme8yl.jpg

Hi mate it had a 5.8 litre small block Chevy with a procharger running just under 900hp

- - - Updated - - -

This is looking an awesome project and love the progress so far mate :thumbs: I do like my Porsche's so can't wait to see more pictures as this all comes together.

Cheers bud

• 4 weeks later...

Some more parts arrived from the states

Spherical top mount kit from chassis works

imageimage

Quick release steering kit plus ujs

imageimageimageimageimage

Varistrut double adjustable front struts with lightweight brake kit a chrome moly arm kit

Brake kit is supposed to be polished to match rear callipers so replacements are on the way .

Billet spline rear anti roll bar kit

Edited by Mr mad (see edit history)