The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ben's 3rd Supra

ben_harmer32

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youve done a great job so far, need to get a half cage now ready for paint and a massive tach.

Are you going to source the correct vynl from the company in the USA too? will be great to see one done properly and so far its coming along brilliantly.

When you getting her painted too?!

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Flashy Flashy!

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w415/Ben_Harmer/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20161108_170455_zpsyygtzuw0.jpg

FYI incase anyone is wandering pre-facelift indicator bulb holders fit facelift indicators :)

:thumbs: good to know I want to fit some to mine at some point. was extending the loom a hard job guessing it was fairly easy.

Cars looking great btw

• 4 weeks later...

So I did a deal with the carbon bonnet for the facelift front wings. So I have now found another TRD bonnet. It is carbon but has been painted black. So I’ll sand it back and paint it silver until everything is ready to go orange.

To go with it I bought some new style bonnet pins, these are only 32mm in diameter and can be painted to match the body work.

Picture of them fitted from the sellers site

Also in a car park the other day someone reversed into me (left no details :( ). So they scuffed the bumper and cracked the mounting bracket to the wing on the passenger side. So I now have a replacement which again I will be painting silver until everything goes orange.

Edited by ben_harmer32 (see edit history)