The mkiv Supra Owners Club

26th April 2003 - Bolney Stage Pub

Branners

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve W, you got the wheel sizes right, the tyres are 245/40/18 front and 275/35/18 rears for your info.................:devil: :flame Dev :devil:

Ive now got a sert of UK stock stars in very good nick if you know any one who may be interested?

:D

PS What car where you in at Bolney?

Excellent meet, so many cars, I almost grew a beard in the time it took to dricve past all of them parted up!

Dudesrvr you car was looking fantastic.

Highlights were the Runnynose convoy, the black supes with us (skywater and co) looked quality. The Black R34 with the carbon fibre bonnet, mirrors and rear wing and the R33 estate with the R34 engine. the chap was really nice and kindly spent the time explaining what it was. It must have been my dumbarse stare as I stood there trying to work out what on earth was going on!

A few of us had a run down to brighton afterwards, good laugh with a Mitz FQ-300 and then saw Green Supra down on the front.

The dicks doing the flybyes were just making themselves look stupid. One of them was a silver Almera!!! come on guys. Most of us have spent too much money and time on our cars to put them in any danger.

See you all at Castle Coombe.

PHIL: that's the one ! !:)

Geeza': I wasn't ! ! - stupidly looked at the weather forecast

and it was GONNA RAIN HARD ! ! ! ? - I KNOW, I shouldn't have took

any notice, I should have made the effort EVEN if it WAS gonna rain.

I KNOW, it was sunny/blue skies (fairly) and loadsa lovely cars

(not so sure about the drivers:sly: ).

I KNOW, " I'M A PLONKER RODNEY "

JUST KEEP RUBBIN' IT IN LADS:(

Probably head straight down the M4, pick it up near Maidenhead.

kewl hopefully see ya there then! Much looking fwd to driving her all the way down there, thought i'd be safer going with 35 Rx7's incase somminc goes wrong! :D

Andy

Dude

Thats a real pain. I'm really interested in how you got the throttle body, Power stering fluid tank and basically EVERYTHING in your engine bay so shiney, have you removed everything and had it chromed?

If its ok, I know Dave Rex with the Red RX7 that wants to get the paintwork all done, when he comes down is it ok if I pop along and have a butchers, suffering major amounts of shiney bit envy!!!

Originally posted by MfS

Heey guys :)

T was good at the meet! Excellent convoy down the M40/M25.

Nice weather to in Bolney.

Impressed a lot of people with my CF Dash (sticker :innocent: ), Blitz frontend and new UK spec headlights.:thumbs: :thumbs:

Good to see ya guy - do me a favour and post up some goods pics of your motor with the Blitz front and TRD sides

Like what mine will be V soon!

Hoorah!

Hey snowman

the rule is if its alloy polish it .if its not chrome it , your welcome to come down and have a gander , its nothing compared to how it will look at Billing , by then it will be really shiny !!!!

John:flame Dev

Speaking of Brighton, I ended up down there at about 5'o clock ish, didn't see any Suprage but quite funny was a guy in a MX-5, supercharged i reckon, largin it up, waving at the girls etc or maybe the boys.

Trouble was, he had me behind him, and a TVR Tuscan Speed six in front. Still, I had to admire his balls.