The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Soo Expensive

Guest jase12377

Long gone are the days of 2k n/a and the 5k tt.

Prices bottomed out around the time I sold my uk spec and bought my aero. The U.K. Went for 8k with less than 90k on it. The aero... Well I think it's still the cheapest supra ever sold with mot tax and no major faults.

The Supra is only gonna go up in price, and when it reaches the magic age where people can import it legally to the US then the price is gonna rise even more.

I asked about for a rough price estimate on my car yesterday on the US forum and I got extremely surprised!

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1006585-Help-with-price-on-the-Supra

Bloody hell

The Supra is only gonna go up in price, and when it reaches the magic age where people can import it legally to the US then the price is gonna rise even more.

I asked about for a rough price estimate on my car yesterday on the US forum and I got extremely surprised!

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1006585-Help-with-price-on-the-Supra

One of my mates moved to the US and shown a few people my car and the and the value they think its worth is very pleasing lol

PLus it'll be LHD, not sure the yanks will like our RHD "The steering wheel, it's on the wrong side" :D

Yank chiming in here, I love my RHD, but I also live in Japan for a few more years and don't want to go back to America. I'd stay forever if it wasn't so hard to find work in the field I'll be going in to after military. Maybe the UK? :D

Yank chiming in here, I love my RHD, but I also live in Japan for a few more years and don't want to go back to America. I'd stay forever if it wasn't so hard to find work in the field I'll be going in to after military. Maybe the UK? :D

Yep the steering wheel will be on the correct side :D, or Australia?

There are so many places I'd rather go than back to America, I've grown very fond of not being there. Australia sounds amazing. Sign me up.

it is..... ;)

But Supra prices here are eye watering. N/a's average about $10k and the twins are advertised for upto $40k..... I can have a 500rwhp supercharged V8 for half that!..... So I did.. :D

Long gone are the days of 2k n/a and the 5k tt.

Prices bottomed out around the time I sold my uk spec and bought my aero. The U.K. Went for 8k with less than 90k on it. The aero... Well I think it's still the cheapest supra ever sold with mot tax and no major faults.

I think i could match ya :D

I remember years ago 2005 time, A old breaker Jez picked up a red one with a knackered engine for 1k :O