The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted: A nice Turbo Supra, Preferably Manual.

BoostJunky86

Tbh I have my eye on 3 cars at the moment. So getting close. Just have to try and work out which is the best value car now.

Budget dropped a bit with the wedding coming up but hopefully next few weeks will see me behind the wheel of a Supra.

Trying to go through specs. What bits I want, what they have for future plans but most importantly the quality of the base car itself. Best looked after etc. Been stung in the past vying modded cars so being extra careful this time!

Fingers crossed

Take advice from an old dog ,ditch the wedding and get the car:D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
around 14.5/15k. im not sure about an auto box.. some say there great, most dont like them. ive never experienced one.. so i cant judge

you would be surprised how autos perform when driven in the right manor :). don't knock one till you have experienced one

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

Now the Cossies gone

I'm on the look out for a Supra.

Would prefer Manual.

Twin or Single Turbo only.

Don't want any half finished projects etc.

Somethung tastefully modded would be nice.

Decent brakes/suspension/wheels and good power would be nice.

Don't want to buy something slower than the Cossie was.

Standard bodywork ideally too, maybe TRD rear spoiler, front splitter.

Thanks

Tom

I know of a tt6 going up for sale very shortly pm me if interested oh and it's red with 53k on the clock cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.