The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kodi add-ons

Graham1984

I saw Kodi was mentioned yesterday in Deans tread by Scott and was wondering who else uses it and what add-ons they recommend/use.

I currently use Genesis which up until a while ago was working fine and after an update it started having issues running films etc even after reinstalling it. I started using Istream which has been brilliant IMO. Maybe if people could give any add-ons worth installing and what they give that might be a great help to myself and others.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoenix is no more. Get SALTS (Stream All the Sources) in its place. It's pretty much the same devs but a LOT more resources. I find it better than Genesis for availability but on the other hand there are so MANY sources that it takes ages to go through them :D

My current choices are SALTS, Sports Devil, iVue2, CCloud and Zeus.

Phoenix is no more. Get SALTS (Stream All the Sources) in its place. It's pretty much the same devs but a LOT more resources. I find it better than Genesis for availability but on the other hand there are so MANY sources that it takes ages to go through them :D

My current choices are SALTS, Sports Devil, iVue2, CCloud and Zeus.

Yeah, it's slowly being dismantled, but I still have hope.

SALTS is good. UK Turk is also worth looking at.

I've got a kodi box but I've barely scratched the surface of it and really only use it for Showbox just now.

I've heard about the Chris B Beast Build on Faceache and it is meant to be really good.

Ideally I'd like to be able to watch the UFC live on it but thus far haven't got the foggiest how to do that!

I've heard about the Chris B Beast Build on Faceache and it is meant to be really good.

Yes mate that's the one I have on the Firestick. I'll be honest though not that impressed. It always seems to be buffering even though Putlocker etc works fine from the off. I have the top spec Sky unlimited broadband.

I just bought a kodi box (XBMC?) that was recommended in the other thread - thanks Scott. Not really used it much yet, tried to watch a film and the projector keeps losing source so need to research why.

Which addon are you using mate? It takes a fair bit of getting used to with regards to working addons and links but trial and error usually works.

One thing that I've done with each and every box I've bought/supplied is completely wipe all the nonsense off that the suppliers put on. "Fully loaded" to me just means full of sh*t. I've only ever got half a dozen addons on my install at any one time (I remove oldones as I put new ones on) and it runs WAY quicker than when full of junk.

Which addon are you using mate? It takes a fair bit of getting used to with regards to working addons and links but trial and error usually works.

One thing that I've done with each and every box I've bought/supplied is completely wipe all the nonsense off that the suppliers put on. "Fully loaded" to me just means full of sh*t. I've only ever got half a dozen addons on my install at any one time (I remove oldones as I put new ones on) and it runs WAY quicker than when full of junk.

It tooks 15 minutes when first switched on to download loads of add-ons. I'll remove them and install SALT, haven't really had chance to play with it much. Any other must have installs?