The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are these worth realistically?

ellis

OK - I've had to make a decision on this as offers are flying in on PM and on this thread.

I want to be fair to everybody who wants the parts. I'm not greedy and had a price I'd be happy with before I set out.

What I 'think' will be best is I'll PM all those that have made real offers stating what the best offer so far has been. If they want to make another offer they can or they can bow out at that point. Or I say that the best offer received via PM by this time tomorrow will be it - and just have a 24 hour cut-off point. I can't do first come first served as there's a variance in offers to date.

Does that sound fair to folk? It's a bit like the Scottish sealed bid process. One offer, best one takes it.

OK - decision made I think.

I'll take all the bids I currently have on these parts and take them into consideration (PMed and on the thread).

I'll put a deadline of 8pm tomorrow night for PMed only final bids from those that want the parts.

If they're no different to the current bids in then those with the best bids as of now will get the parts at their current bid price.

I think that's as fair as I can make it..

So the lines are open!

Oh and the rear spoiler is already reserved for Benjy - that's 100%

To be fair mate, the prices in this thread are quite a bit below what you could get. They are all very rare parts. If my car was at the next stage I would have paid almost double for most parts and still be happy with it. Good luck with the sale but don't sell them too cheap.