The mkiv Supra Owners Club

!!!Supra Required Urgently for Classic Car Show 2015 at the NEC in November!!!!!!

TheTurtleshead

:) Hows it going Mike are you joining us for the Show ?

Car would have to be on the stand thursday afternoon ( time slop yet to be given ) to Show close on Sunday night approx 6pm

you can either stay for the three days ( Hotel twin room reserved for thu fri sat £208 with english breakfast ) or leave the car there and join us sat - sun

we have transport sorted for to and from the NEC and the Hotel

There is a table booked for Saturday night for us all at the Hotel ( The Strawberry Bank Hotel in meridan about 5-10 mins away )

Its a great weekend the show is great if your interested in cars all shapes and sizes from little bubble cars to large Vans to racing cars etc etc

If you fancy a passenger ride in something exotic there the sporting bears ( near our stand ) you pay a set fee to the charity and get taken out for a drive

Lots of other stuff going on like the Silverstone Classic auctions - Wall of death bike ride if your brave lol

Cheers

-Ian-

Sorry guys im really pi$$ed off!!! a work collegue has taken poxy holiday and I have to cover him!! Hes off for two weeks ive tried to get him to move the week which includes these dates! I could pull a sicky but my boss is one those bosses that can really make your life hell!!!! Sorry guys im going to have to say im out!! I really need to find another job......

Sorry guys im really pi$$ed off!!! a work collegue has taken poxy holiday and I have to cover him!! Hes off for two weeks ive tried to get him to move the week which includes these dates! I could pull a sicky but my boss is one those bosses that can really make your life hell!!!! Sorry guys im going to have to say im out!! I really need to find another job......

Did you get the message to say I'd made a mistake and it's in November not December bud?

Sure you can't make it Steve? Could make one or two exceptions on styling!

Sorry mate - definitely out for me. Have long standing family commitments over that weekend and I'd struggle to get the car there for Thursday afternoon anyway.

Would have been a nice event to have gotten under my belt for before I sell up too...