Uk spec twin turbo manual breaking

keron

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I also need the one for the left hand side please, and if you have one, a roller blind cover thing. Do you have screws for the boot trims by any chance? Mine were all missing. Also if you have a set of good glass headlights please let me know. Please email thanks

Do you still have the speedometer cluster?

sorry its sold

I also need the one for the left hand side please, and if you have one, a roller blind cover thing. Do you have screws for the boot trims by any chance? Mine were all missing. Also if you have a set of good glass headlights please let me know. Please email thanks

yes I have the lhs as well.....roller blind I think I have one or 2 left but have a very small tear about less than 1cm. yes I have the screws for the panels too, glass headlights I have new only on shelf

Hi

I'm after right moulding, roof drip side finish RH (in the picture). How much? Do you post to Europe?

I have this yes....ill have to check the postage though. pm me the location where you are ...thanks

im after

power steering res hoses

rear heater hoses

rad top hose

as just put a 1jz into my supra can you help me with these bits please

best to call me to see which ones exactly you need....

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.