The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is NA-T becoming a more viable solution in todays market?

Sanya

Lol no worries. I'm here purely as a supra enthusiast to enjoy ownership. I know nothing of the mechanics of the cars

As you know nothing of the mechanics of the S---a , would you mind if I came down just for a chat . I will not discuss anything regarding the mechs of my car ........ promise LOL

but with the way everything is going up in price lately if all you want is 400ish then I think NA-T is the way!

The autos are going up in price too though. Where even 18 months ago you could buy a tidy-ish pre facelift TT auto for £4500, they are now more like £7k. As the price of manuals climbs, and the availability dwindles, the price of autos will go up accordingly. This will have a kncok on effect on NAs, as those who would have previously bought a TT auto are preiced out of that market. Just look at the price of 5 speed manual NA's now compared to 2 years ago! :)

• 2 weeks later...
For me the mechanical side of the NA/T is reasonably straight forward, PROVIDING you have the hard time served experience, the most important thing IMHO is the again, experience and know how of the "Mapper", followed up by reliable road testing, do you agree?

You sound like your wobbling! Have faith, too late to turn back, the Celt probably has it stripped by now and surgery has begun :)

Just sit back and get ready to get to know the people at the filling station a lot better ;)