The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear end dangerously loose

Lee_e

Wow.. your replies never fail to amaze me chris, always so instructive and book worthy :)

I will buy some genuine toyota toe arms I think. Do you have any part numbers for a facelift tt vvti ? If there's any difference in facelift vs pre facelift ?

Thanks for all your help bud, means alot that I can call upon the guru for sound advice :)

This is why Chris should not be subject to trader renewal anymore it should just be automatic :D

* When your car is broken and your in dismay, Chris is the man to bring into play.

* He doesn't really bugger about, he just tells you how to sort it out.

* I have met him in the flesh when my brother's tt was sorted and refreshed.

* It's great for me i have to say as he does not live so far away.

• 4 weeks later...

Doh. I need to get my alignment done properly. Stripped entire suspension had it powder coated and fitted polybushes, coilovers and upgraded ARB's. 2 garages have done alignment and both times didn't tighten things up properly and one couldn't even set castor.

So going to get it done by someone that can as noticed twice now in fast sweeping bends what felt like a little movement/twitch from the back end. Going to raise it a little this weekend too as too low anyway, plus will then be able to space out my rear wheel a little.

Doh. I need to get my alignment done properly. Stripped entire suspension had it powder coated and fitted polybushes, coilovers and upgraded ARB's. 2 garages have done alignment and both times didn't tighten things up properly and one couldn't even set castor.

So going to get it done by someone that can as noticed twice now in fast sweeping bends what felt like a little movement/twitch from the back end. Going to raise it a little this weekend too as too low anyway, plus will then be able to space out my rear wheel a little.

Chris at Centregravity is very good and can do the corner weights as well but he's not cheap, based in Atherstone on the A5

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

What sort of ball part figure? I was thinking of taking the car to Chris Wilson maybe?

It was quite a while ago when he did my car so best to give him a call, if you've got platform adjustable suspension i'd be getting

that set up too and having the corner weights done

http://www.centregravity.co.uk

We had a club day there some time ago, not sure if there's a thread on it, Chris knows his stuff just like CW does on here

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)