The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My SUPRA SHOWCAR FOR SALE.....

keron

Ive decided to sell the sup im affraid and move on to another project. It is a toyota supra 3.0 aerotop which has been fully modified and you will not find another one like it anywhere. Ive owned it for the past 2 and a half years and have just recently completed it. Ive spent thousands on it and no corners have been cut to make this car the way i wanted it. It Has won 4 awards so far over the last 3 mths, and if you have been to any of the jap shows then you will know the one. here is a spec list.

'OUTSIDE'

C-WEST FRONT BUMPER, VEILSIDE SIDE SKIRTS AND REAR SPATS ALL PROFESSIONALLY BLENDED IN, CLEAR FRONT AND SIDE REPEATERS, FACE-LIFT REAR LIGHT CLUSTERS, CUSTOM PAINTED FRONT HEADLIGHTS (INSIDES), AB-FLUG CARBON FIBRE EYELID SPOILERS, TRD CARBON FIBRE REAR SPOILER, DE-BADGED ALL ROUND, LAMBORGHINI DOOR CONVERSION, SMOOTHED WING MIRRORS, 19" TRIPLE PLATED CHROME ALLOY WHEELS ( F 9J R 9.5J 35 OFFSET)WITH DUNLOP SPORTS TYRES (F 235/35/19 R 275/30/19), ROLLED REAR ARCHES, ONE OFF FULL CUSTOM PAINT JOB (INSIDES AND OUT...ENGINE BAY...EVERYWHERE!) WHICH HAS A PEARL EFFECT WHEN THE SUN HITS IT.

'INSIDE'

FULL CUSTOM LEATHER RE-TRIM (BLUE PERFORATED CENTRES WITH BLACK OUTSIDES) WITH BLACK ALCANTARA ROOF LINEING, BRAND NEW BLACK SUPRA FLOORMATS, LEATHER RE-TRIMMED DASH PANELS, CHROME DIAL RINGS, STAINLESS STEEL 'THOR' DIALS, BLUE LED DASH CONVERSION, MOMO MILLENIUM STEERING WHEEL/BOSS KIT, 2 GAUGE A PILLAR POD WITH AUTOMETER PHANTOM VOLT/ BOOST GAUGES, AUTOMETER AIR/FUEL RATIO GAUGE IN DASH, OIL PRESSURE/WATER TEMP GAUGES IN GLOVE BOX, AFTER MARKET SPORTS GEAR SHIFTER, 'THOR RACING' DELIMITER, GREDDY AUTOTIMER.

'ENGINE'

HKS SUPERDRAGGER EXHAUST AND DE-CAT PIPE, TEIN HA FULLY ADJUSTABLE RIDE HEIGHT AND DAMPNESS KIT, HKS IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS, APEXI POWER INDUCTION KIT WITH CUSTOM MADE CHROME PIPING, CHROMED ENGINE BAY CONSISTING OF CHROMED RAD CLAMPS, BATTERY CLAMP, MOST BOLTS, BONNET STAY BAR, BONNET HINGES, 3 PULLEYS, VARIOUS BRACKETS ETC, BILLET ALUMINIUM PAS CAP, BRAKE FLUID CAP, TRD RAD CAP, CUSTOM MADE CHROME BATTERY COVER, CHROME FMIC PANEL, CHROME STRUT BRACE, BLUE SAMCO HOSING, POLISHED INTAKE MANIFOLD/ ALTERNATOR/THROTTLE BODY, BLUE EARTHING (GROUND) KIT, GOLD PLATED BATTERY TERMINALS.

'AUDIO'

PIONEER CD PLAYER, LANZAR VIBE FRONT COMPONENT SPEAKERS AS WELL AS THE REAR LANZAR VIBE COMPONENTS TOO, FULL CUSTOM MADE FIBRE-GLASS BOOT INSTALL TRIMMED IN BLACK LEATHER/ ALCANTARA, 2 FARAD POWER CAPACITORS, 2 12" SUBWOOFERS, 2 AMPLIFERS RUNNING THE SUBS AND COMPONENTS, PHOENIX GOLD CABLING/DISTRIBUTION BLOCKS/FUSE HOLDERS WHICH SOUNDS AMAZING.

It has the usual spec which includes EM, EW, PAS, ABS, RCL, DEADLOCK SYSTEM, DRIVERS ELECTRIC SEAT, A/C, ETC ETC. It has just been fully serviced which includes new wipers, all fluids, oil, filters, new battery etc etc. It drives perfect and has never had a problem since ive owned it. It has stacks and stacks of paperwork which i have kept and everything i have brought for it has been new! It is a 1993 K reg and has mot until june next year and tax until end of november this year. please note the private plate is not included in the sale and will be on the previous registration plate.

It also has a TOAD Ai606 ALARM/IMMOBILISER which is a cat one system which has many features.

So far this year it has won 4 awards at shows which includes:

'BEST TOYOTA/LEXUS' @ JAPS SHOW in ollerton 26TH JUNE 2005

'BEST TOYOTA' @ JAE (JAPANESE AUTO EXTRAVAGANZA) 22ND-24TH JULY 2005

'BEST OF SHOW' @ JAE 22ND-24TH JULY 2005

'BEST OF SHOW' @ RIPSPEED HALFORDS EVENT 28TH AUGUST 2005

This has to be one of the best looking supras in the country (imo). I have spent too much money and time on it and its time for me to take on another project. Please no time wasters, but you are more than welcome to come and view the car anytime if you are interested. Please email me at [email protected] or pm me for more pictures etc or please give me a call on 07769975299 if you need to ask me anything. Im looking for offers around 10k.

thank you.

p.s ive put it on ebay to see what happens so feel free to have a look.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-3-0-AEROTOP-ONE-OFF-SHOWCAR_W0QQitemZ4573857075QQcategoryZ18290QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.