The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Street Outlaws Season 5

Swampy442

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but I am going to have to twitch stream it and it should stay on there for at least a month. I tried to upload again to youtube but again instantly was removed :( I looked at viemo but it's a month subscription service for above a 500mb upload limit. I will get it sorted for you guys. Trying to use sites that are trusted and shouldnt through your computer and phones into woberlyys :p

Can anyone recommend a site like youtube that I can upload too? That isn't going to through woberlyys at people's pcs.

I have tried to upload 4 times after each upload youtube blocks it instantly. I have tried many ways to get around it such as editing and removing the logo to no success :( I'm at wits end as it takes me a good 6 to 8 hours to up load the file (1.8gb) I have terrible talk talk Internet. And I've uploaded a further 2 times using my 4G phone. Which takes around the 4 to 8 hours depending on signal. But doesn't half chew the battery.

I'm trying my best for you guys so if you have an alternative site to youtube then please let me know. The only other alternative is drop box it but I'm usure on the size you can upload using it. And whether you would want to be downloading it from there. Any help is appreciated.

Somebody give this guy a medal! Hitbox, you sir are a legend! Thanks for putting in the work for this!

I messed up uploaded the wrong episode. and now i cant upload on veimo for a week as you only have a 500mb limit a week

but dot worry I made a new account and will get the right episode uploaded tonight :)

- - - Updated - - -