Big fight tonight whos watching

supra matt

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been to bed and back up, so prob missed you say that ;p

Mayweather doesn't look like a guy about to make $180,000,000 does he? Emotionless. Pacquiao on the other hand is polar opposite in every sense.

- - - Updated - - -

That wee brunette is a beauty, the blondy is a bit rough lol.

The one with the badges on the hat?

I had complete buyers remorse after this. Not the cash for the PPV, but more the lack of sleep and the total screwing up of my sleep pattern.

I'm not disappointed in the fight that Mayweather put on, it's what he had to do to win and he did it very well. I'm disappointed in the way Manny handled himself and just couldn't believe that he thought he was winning the fight. A guy with his experience and his class should know the art of boxing better than that.

Glad I had no interest in watching this. Imo boxing is dead compared to MMA.

I've always loved boxing, always been a huge fan of most fighting arts. This fight completely epitomises why boxing is in so much trouble now compared to MMA. A boring fight in MMA still has LOADS of action, just not a lot compared to a full on stand up fistfight. I can't see there ever being the money in MMA that was in last nights bout but I also don't think we will see that money in boxing again. Once these guys are retired, I just don't see any "greats" coming through the ranks to get us excited.

MMA will never appeal to the masses. Its a tough guy sport.

You would be surprised by the numbers mate, especially in the USA. The big UFC events have just about every sports bar absolutely packed out. It's a big money franchise too. It's like saying WWE doesn't appeal to the masses :D