The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange 6speed Turbo BPU Supra {N-STYLE}

binfieldx

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it is massive, maybe a bit to big, although might look better if the colour matched the car :/

I've had so many mixed opinions on this wing hahaha. I did think about going orange with it but I've looked at it in the first photo when the supra was originally white and the chargespeed is white in that. I think it just looks like too much when it's the same colour as the rest of the car...So undecided! Oh well plenty of time to try out things

I do like the wing but IMO the problem with it is it makes the rest of the back of the car too small ... It's nice for the Supra to have a fat ass as well as a aggressive spoiler

Been thinking of getting a big spoiler for mine as I'm curious to see what it will look like lol but that one is too big for me

Update time--

Decided to do a rear seat delete for the supra as im never going to use them and the extra weight in the car is pointless. Also taking out the rear wheel. Going to remove most of the rear interior and cover it nicely with cloth/carpet and hopefully keep my rear cusco strut bar on display.

Plan to have it look something like this once im done

So the strip begins, ill be keeping all of the interior incase I ever want it to go back in.

Also got my nstyleGT stickers fitted. Got them custom made by a guy in isle of wight reccomended by a user on here! They are exact replicas of the nstyle sticker originally on the spoiler from japan, keeping the heritage there!

Edited by binfieldx (see edit history)

I do like the wing but IMO the problem with it is it makes the rest of the back of the car too small ... It's nice for the Supra to have a fat ass as well as a aggressive spoiler

Been thinking of getting a big spoiler for mine as I'm curious to see what it will look like lol but that one is too big for me

I know exactly what you mean, when I was driving behind it, it made the car look a lot thinner than it was. As soon as it came off it looked twice as wide!

A bgw would look good! Isn't n style a brand of motorcross bike graphics, had their liveries all of my ktm. Car looks lovely though mate :)

Yes it is, but NStyle Customs is also a shop in Japan :p

Nice looking Supra mate

Will you be attending the Bluewater meet next month?

I've bought my Supra now.

Erm I might do, not too sure yet. Bit of a trek for a Friday night but if the weathers good and I'm back from holiday I may well pop down there!

I'm with admiral and I have my fmic insured with them but because the car comes with them from factory they put it through as stock

Any aftermarket fmic they will decline to insure as they class it as a high risk modification, same with their subcompany elephant as soon as you list fmic they decline to quote you

Got some more work done on the rear delete last night. Spent a good few hours cleaning away as best I could and wondered about a few things. It looks as if maybe my insider rear arches have been cut away and re welded, I can see there's some kind of sealant over them and then they've been primer sprayed across in black (you can see the streak of black paint across the white in the picture below), does anyone know why they might have cut away at these inner arches? I'm assuming its to do with when they cut away and welded the wide body arches to the outside but can't understand why they would do the inside? It can't be to do with rust as there isn't a spot of rust anywhere on the car!

Anyway I cleaned the front section up as best I could. Does anyone think its worthwhile spending a few hours removing the sticky sound deadening padding pieces? I'm going to carpet over the whole lot anyway but thought i'd give it a clean whilst I was there.

The wing is outrageous! I think i'm going to put it back on for a bit. It's a really weird one to try and explain via pictures though. Stationery the wing looks so huge and out of place but when you drive along it kind of doesn't look out of place I can't really explain it... The supra already turns so many heads so when I put this wing on I was shocked to see it turned even more heads. Surprisingly the reactions didn't seem to be disgusted more in awe of what they were actually looking at something completely different they've never seen before. I think people get into the mentality its 'ricer' which it is but then they hear the turbo spool and realise it's packing power as well so it's justified! People saw me fitting it on my drive and almost every car stopped to have a look at what was going on, it's quite easily the largest spoiler I've ever seen

It kind of looks like a life size hotwheels car :inlove:

Edited by binfieldx (see edit history)