The mkiv Supra Owners Club

first supra.. toothless

HarleyFDMD

From what I can see, that camper van looks fantastic, probably worth more than all the other cars put together. Good luck with the Supra, it will take a lot of hard work but looks like you'll get a good car at the end of it.

i didn't realise how useless they would be with such a significant drop in ride height. its lower than i thought it would be and drives like absolute shit!

One day people will learn, one day. Also maybe they'll learn to listen to those who've been there and done it ;)

Car looks great. Just make the right decisions about ride height and handling. I really miss my old NA compared to my TT Tip. I wish after nearly nine years of being here, I would have stuck to my principles and had some fun. Power isn't everything when it comes to these cars.

H.

One day people will learn, one day. Also maybe they'll learn to listen to those who've been there and done it ;)

I knew it was never going to be the perfect set up but I atleast expected it to be drivable. My 106 was -80mm but it felt firm and flat in the corners. The supra feels like im driving on clouds though! Like none of the steering is connected to anything lol

Car looks great. Just make the right decisions about ride height and handling. I really miss my old NA compared to my TT Tip. I wish after nearly nine years of being here, I would have stuck to my principles and had some fun. Power isn't everything when it comes to these cars.

H.

im going to do what I should have done in the first place. Buy some bc coilovers and set them to a sensible height, maybe a little lower than most people but not so low that my fresh bumper ploughs through cats eyes! Stupid boy

I knew it was never going to be the perfect set up but I atleast expected it to be drivable. My 106 was -80mm but it felt firm and flat in the corners. The supra feels like im driving on clouds though! Like none of the steering is connected to anything lol

There's a lot more wrong there than lowering springs bud. You need to have the suspension checked out properly, sounds like some of the bushes are severely worn.

Best of luck with the project, you're certainly off to a great start :)

Great...now I want a Top Secret bumper, urgh lol

I really like the standard bumper with the rmm lip and I will probably go back to it in the future. For now though while im trying to make my mark im going with the TS. It was between the TS, DL and ridox. The TS seemed to be the least common and this one came up for a trade for my standard one