Ten of the Best 2015

T2 MSW

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas
Was a sarcastic comment aimed at

Ah got you, I didn't follow as you didn't quote.

Yeah a team of 2 people. Nicholas have you put your entry in yet? If not think you just put your club name down as team and that's it.

I'll do it tonight mate, tbh I'm only interested in the standing mile, would be good if we could get a car for each event from the club

Ah got you, I didn't follow as you didn't quote.

I'll do it tonight mate, tbh I'm only interested in the standing mile, would be good if we could get a car for each event from the club

Thats what I'm looking at too as we don't stand a chance in anything else. Mines set up for track use but the handling circuit is far too small for a supra. It's just a great weekend out.

You doing the warm up day on the sat??

Guest The_Zulu

Might pop along to spectate, anybody camping the saturday night?

Can't make my mind up as I only live 45 minutes away :p

definitely, but I prefer track.... and my car isnt powerful enough to compete with the other GTRs going all 900hp+ and some are well into the 1000hp territory.

Just do it for yourself then, Don't have to enter with other GTRs just a single entry. Im going to get mawled by everything I go up against but I don't care its a great weekend out. If I can get among the top entries in the top speed runs ill be happy.

Just do it for yourself then, Don't have to enter with other GTRs just a single entry. Im going to get mawled by everything I go up against but I don't care its a great weekend out. If I can get among the top entries in the top speed runs ill be happy.

Maybe next year.... at Silverstone Classic this year

i can come as its fairly local, as for running, mine is just a bpu tt...surely your car needs to be a 10sec one to stand a chance.

A few mates of mine go every year in their turbo crx

If you want to actually compete then yes. but whats wrong with having a bit of fun? if you have never dragged your car or run it on a handling circuit I can highly recommend it.

Where the supra stands out is in top speed runs and I was in the top 4 when I completed in 2010 (ish) with a T67 single.

i will be making an appearance. this will be my third year. drag strip and setup is top class to say its all put together only

for the weekend. the amount of effort by the organisers to get clubs involved is a little poor. the entrance fee is also a little high.

How do they record speed Mike? Vmax box or trap? Tempted to see what mine can do.....

Traps fella, they charge enough for vbox but don't use them.

- - - Updated - - -

i will be making an appearance. this will be my third year. drag strip and setup is top class to say its all put together only

for the weekend. the amount of effort by the organisers to get clubs involved is a little poor. the entrance fee is also a little high.

As in competing, mint that's 3 members in then lol

• 2 weeks later...