Ten of the Best 2015

T2 MSW

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas

I'm out of this now guys, noise limit is 101db at 3-4k rpm, I'm 97 on idle. Frustrating but Elvington's rules not the event organizers. :(

I'm out of this now guys, noise limit is 101db at 3-4k rpm, I'm 97 on idle. Frustrating but Elvington's rules not the event organizers. :(

Have you measured it as i doubt its above 101 at 4K. Just borrow a noise meter or get a cheap one off eBay

If you want I can introduce you to the local Tw@ who keeps making the noise complaints.

I don't get this, if its a problem and annoys someone that much where they keep complaining about it they obviously just like to moan - actually do something about it and move :D

Guest Nicholas
If you want I can introduce you to the local Tw@ who keeps making the noise complaints.

Sounds like a plan J :boxing:

Have you measured it as i doubt its above 101 at 4K. Just borrow a noise meter or get a cheap one off eBay

It's 97db at 1k on idle mate according to my decibel meter, I'll be well over 101 at 4k.

I don't get this, if its a problem and annoys someone that much where they keep complaining about it they obviously just like to moan - actually do something about it and move :D

People, people are the problem. If I take my car out in the evening and let her warm up on my drive the police drive past 20 mins later, there's a guy a mile away from me that sits outside his house with a camcorder filming anyone speeding. people are unbelievable.

• 3 weeks later...